Dragon Zakura??

Kim

sarNie Egg
Did anyone watch last night's episode? It was the first episode. I think it's going to be a real good series. Kind of reminds me of Gokusen.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
they are airing it again or remaking it again? if they are re-airing - i remember watching this series ^_^

Kim

sarNie Egg
is this an old series?? i didn't know. well, i guess they're re-airing it then because i don't think it's a remake.

I found out that this aired last year, and it's re-airing on LA 18. Well, here's the some info on it for the late ppl like me :D :

synopsis:
Sakuragi Kenji is a destitute lawyer and one-time member of a motorcyle gang trying to guide failing high school students with an average score of 36 into Japan's most prestigious educational institution, Todai.
"If you want to change your life, get into Todai!"
For no other reason than Sakuragi's personal ambition, he has advertised his intention to produce 100 successful Todai applicants from the students of a nearly bankrupt failure of a school.
"If you want to change your life, get into Todai!" He will get them from this lowest of all schools into Japan's number one!!

Cast:
Abe Hiroshi as Sakuragi Kenji
Hasegawa Kyoko as Ino Mamako
Yamashita Tomohisa as Tajima Yuusuke
Koike Teppei as Ogata Hideki
Nagasawa Masami as Mizuno Naomi

Official Website:
http://www.tbs.co.jp/dragonzakura/

CREDITS TO JDORAMA.COM