[Drama] Wedding

pyh

sarNie Elites
ahs said:
Still watching this...its good. It starts out slow but then again, its not a flashy and heart pounding drama, but more realistic. On episode 9 Sena (Jang Nara) finally voices the truth about her fears between her husband and his old love. Cant wait for the next sub to come out. :)
[post="39279"][/post]​
downloaded but haven't started watching yet. kind of scanned thru some episodes. Ryu Shi Won lost a lot of weight. He looks a lot cuter now.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
hey linn, i wonder can you reupload it again? JUST ONCE... =( because i didn't know that you had uploaded this series...

i would love to have MQ version [epi01-18] if possible? if not, LQ is fine with me... LQ links are dead which are 2, 3-5, 7, & 11... i hope that you wouldn't mind reuploading... thanks in advance! =)

numkob

sarNie Hatchling
I think the main girl likes him too much. I think she is in a rush, but I actually like this drama.

miss_monica2006

sarNie Egg
i finished watching this drama and it is not that great. it is too slow and draggy. but if you want to watch it then good luck not to fall asleep. Although, i like the actor and actress the story is just too slow....