bellebowrine

sarNie Egg
FACE IT: Her Companionship

Pancake
Weir
Om
Mai
Win

Well, you all could say it's based on reality, but this is my story, here.

Pancake, a woman who can't face everything that she regretted, she'll just move on, even though she's hurt alot. Weir was her ex-boyfriend, they've planned to marry the next year, but due to conflicts, their relationship ended. Now Pancake is meeting a new guy, which she hopes is the one that will last forever with her.

bellebowrine

sarNie Egg
THE MOVIE: FACE IT [1-1]

PANCAKE - KAKE
WEIR - NUE
OM - PAK
MAI - MIN
WIN - KIN

----
Kake nod slowly. "I understand." said Nue.

2 years later.

Kake's bringing her two trash bags of old stuff to the trashcan. She wipe her tears, then look back to the trash bags then she throw them in the trashcan. She walk away. -flashback- "Kake, I want another chance with you." said Nue, holding her hands. She look at him, "Nue, you know that we can't go back, I'm not the same person now, I'm a superstar." Kake clear for him. He drop their hands, "So....you choose being a superstar than being my girlfriend?" Nue ask. Kake nod slowly. "I understand." said Nue.-endflashback-

Kake walk into her room, Min, her friend pass her the new stuff to put in her room. "Oh please, don't tell me you cried again when you see those stuff from Nue?" Min ask. Kake ignore, she hang her new poster on the wall. "You're a star now, you shouldn't feel sad, you made a good choice." say Min. "Min, you won't understand, since you're never in a relationship before." say Kake. "Ok, alright." Min reply.

The next day Kake went to the filming set. "Remember don't put any sugar in her coffee." Min tell the woman that is making Kake's coffee. Kake sit on her chair look at the setting in front of her. -flachback- "Nue! stop pouring water to me!"say Kake, that time it was New year. "Kake you look so cute and pretty when you're like that."say Nue. -end flashback- "Kake!" shout the director. "We could start filming now, you go do your part first."say the director. Three minutes later, Kake finish her part, finally Pak came, he's the actor for their music video. Pak see Kake sit staring sadly to the setting, "Kake." he say. Kake turn around, "Yes?" she reply. "Are you sick?" Pak ask. Kake nod, "No, I'm just tire." Pak ask her, "What do you think when you sang this song?" he ask her. "Some past memories." reply Kake. "Your ex-boyfriend?" Pak respond. " Nothing." answer Kake. They're shooting the mv for Kake's new song, " Sorry ".

After they finish filming, Kake was about to go into her car then Pak stop her. "Kake!" Pak shout. Kake turn back, "Yes?" "I want to ask you if you're free today?" he tell her. Min reply, "She's totally free." Kake look at Min, Min smile, Kake turn to Pak, "Yes." Pak smile, "Then I'll come pick you up later for dinner." say Pak. Kake nod, then went into her car.

In Kake's room. "Don't you think Pak like you?" Min ask. "Why? he do?" ask Kake. "C'mon, you still can't forget that Nue?" ask Min. "Don't say his name, I move one already."Kake reply. "Really?" Min ask, making a face. "Yes." answer Kake. "Well get prepare, Pak will come pick you up." say Min. "I still don't want to go." say Kake. "But you need to make news, before no one will ever notice you." say Min. "Min, it's not all about fame, I think I chose the wrong way to be a superstar, I feel so unhappy." say Kake. "Well whatever, we need the news first and if you have news with Pak, you'll be famous, since now he's the top superstar." say Min. "So if he's not, then you'll said no to him earlier, huh?" Kake ask. Min nod, "Probably."

Kake open her door seeing Pak. He smile, " You're ready?" Kake nod, "Yes." they both walk out, as they're walking out, secret reporters were taking their pictures without them knowing.

The next day Min run to Kake's room with a newspaper. "Kake, they put you and Pak on news!" shout Min. Kake wake up, " What?....you did this?" she ask. "No!...I thought that they'll take pictures of you two at the restaurant, but instead at are house. Kake just stay still. "Are you mad?" Min ask. "No, just worry a little." reply Kake. "You're good at answering reporters, so no need to worry." say Min. Kake walk out.

At the set Kake put on her dress and meet Pak again. "You're very pretty." say Pak. Reporters rush to them and asks them questions. As they all calm down, they both answer, "Were just friends only." say Pak. "Also theirs alot of friends with us at the dinner too." say Pak, which Kake know it isn't true.

Kake went quickly into her car, "Kake!" shout Pak, running to her. Kake look at him, he smile, "You're mad?" he ask. "I'm not your girlfriend, so how could I be mad?" ask Kake. Pak still smiling, then he take a gulp, "Can you be my girlfriend?" he ask her. Min is in the car looking at them. " Uh...Pak, I know that we just met for a few days, and I still want some times thinking about it." say Kake. "Ok, you could give me an answer later or whenever." say Pak. Kake went in the car and Pak close the door for her and watch her driving away.

TO BE CONTINUE 1-2!