fResNO NEw YeAR

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
i love the fresno new year no matter what... rain or shine... kekeke hot or cold... i dunno... but lots of ppl dun like it..? and guess they just don't like socializing...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i got my food from kue bbq on the 1st and 3rd day
good service. but i think the hmong sausage was a little too salty.
overall.. they give you more food than other food vendors. =D

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
lol. ^^ yea it was nice to meet a SW member. look forward to me getting food from ur booth at fresno new year KAAB NIS..lol i'll probably be there the whole week.
that's great we can go party together...hey man gotta have room for some fun after all that hard work of selling food...lol

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
i got my food from kue bbq on the 1st and 3rd day
good service. but i think the hmong sausage was a little too salty.
overall.. they give you more food than other food vendors. =D
really you did? that's great! thank you for droping by and buying some food...well for the hmong sausage we buy it from other people so I'll tell my dad to tell them not to make it too salty. hope to see you during merced and fresno new year if you go. :D

kulyia

RUK
&&i was wondering you guys..how much will Merced be on Enterance? and Fresno/??Though i live in Fresno ihavent heard anything about it yet..lol..Ihave a guyfrend whos dad probably works there at the stage in Merced.since he works in the Lao office thingy uknow, but i barely talk to him..Do you guys know??&maybe if im Lucky i can get in free for Fresno..hehe

nkaujhmoob_thoj

sarNie Egg
Isn't the new year in two weeks from now on christmas break?
I'm coming to town..for the winter break and see if I'll win
ahah just kidding it cost money to enter.