[GMM25]Love Songs Love Series To Be Continued

sarNie Adult
i'm so glad i gave this a shot. the last episode is the most amazing thing i've seen in a while.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
How are you liking this one so far?
It's light and funny and seems to delve more into the circle of friends' relationships with each other this time. The friendship is cuter than the previous one, but IMO the previous is still my favourite part of this series so far.

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
where can i find eng sub of this?? and btw, is cherreen horvejkul also in here?? i saw in her instagram that she's part of the love song the series...???

whitedove

sarNie Adult
where can i find eng sub of this?? and btw, is cherreen horvejkul also in here?? i saw in her instagram that she's part of the love song the series...???
This is the continuation or sequel to last year's Love Songs Love Series (the first season), that's why this one has ...To Be Continued. They're making this into another Club Friday The Series that has seasons and then they pick up any parts they feel like making a continuation or sequel of.

Nobody is subbing yet, that I know of. If they are, they'll have to sub the first season first or else the sequels won't make sense.

Cherreen is not in any of the parts from last season so she's most probably in the second season of Love Songs Love Series which is currently airing at 6.45 pm every Sunday (the current arc stars Captain & Praew).

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
Hi all, i would like to ask where i could find the ost of Destiny ( belle and james). Thank you.

Also may i ask where i could watch belle and james episode with eng sub? Thank you.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Hi all, i would like to ask where i could find the ost of Destiny ( belle and james). Thank you.

Also may i ask where i could watch belle and james episode with eng sub? Thank you.
You can find the OST at GMMTV Records official Yutube channel. As for Eng subs, I don't know if anyone has subbed them.