Have you guys seen this movie?

CVue

sarNie Egg
This is a movie called Ua Neeg Nyob Tsis Pom Txoj Hmoo. It is a chinese or taiwanese movie but hmong translated it. Its a guy called Peter (the guy's name in the movie) and the girl is called Yee ( her name in the movie). That girl from Lavender (with Ambrose Hsu) played in there ( the main girl). I'm looking for that chinese song that was in there, the main theme song. I hope y'all get what I'm saying.
If you do and you have the song, could you upload it for me? thanks in advance.

CVue

sarNie Egg
I think so, I takes place in the winter. When they first meet, they both bump into each other and she spills coffee on him. At the end they both die. He's holding her.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The drama is called "Starry Starry Night" or "Xue Di Li De Xing Xing" starring Peter Ho and Tammy Cheng Yi Rong.

The guy is an artist. I've watched it a long time ago, don't remember much. But during a part the main girl became blind (only temporary). Then somehow they go to the mountain and it's really snowy, so they both died freezing.

Sry. I couldn't find the song for you. You can request in the request section:

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showforum=22

post in "Request: Chinese Song" I'm sure there's alot of helpful members here who can find it for you.