hey im tryin to fine tis hmong movie i need help findin it

mai xws

sarNie Egg
the movie was about
the gurl was force to married another guy cuzz her parents disapprove her of datin her bf (cuzz he's broke)
so she married her aunt's son
her husband treat her bad cuzz she couldn't have any kids
so her husband brought a new wife and stilll doesnt have kids
but at teh end she foung out tat it not her that cant' have kids
it was actually her husband tat culdn't have kids

so at teh end she went back to her true luv and story ends

i want to see and watch tat movie again
cuzz a lot of ppls say tat gurl look like me

miss_rice

sarNie Egg
hahaha i agree it sounds like every other moive. This type of story has been made over and over again following almost the exact storylines that when you gave the summary hella movies came to mind...hahaha...for example I thought it was "Neeg Lub Neej" then I remember she didin't have a first love, then I thought it was Xaj Thoj's movies but there's so many of his movies with that story liine that I couldn't pick one...oh well, hope someone in here knows what movie you're talking about

mia07

Introvert
do you know the title? cause the story line sounds like a movie i might have seen before by moua lis the title is call Hlub Zaum Ob

Hlub Zaum Ob
It couldn't be because the phab ej wasn't poor; he went to school and told his girlfriend to wait for him, but she liked some other guy.
She was willing to marry the other guy because he was rich and that's how her life was messed up.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
the movie was about
the gurl was force to married another guy cuzz her parents disapprove her of datin her bf (cuzz he's broke)
so she married her aunt's son
her husband treat her bad cuzz she couldn't have any kids
so her husband brought a new wife and stilll doesnt have kids
but at teh end she foung out tat it not her that cant' have kids
it was actually her husband tat culdn't have kids

so at teh end she went back to her true luv and story ends

i want to see and watch tat movie again
cuzz a lot of ppls say tat gurl look like me

plenty of xab's story have this kinda plot...do u know the character's names???...