Hmong dubb Indian movie...

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
I dont remembered much about the movie except parts of it so bare with me here.

Title: Hlub (Hmong Dubb Indian Movie)
Starting: Salman Khan and ??

Here's what i can remembered from the movie...its a part from the start when Salman first met the girl (I think)...

He was in the postoffice mailing a letter when she walk in. He was using a red ink pen and she walk right into him causing the ink to splatter over his white shirt. He looked her with a passionate hate look....step back and say..."red ink".

Second part....

He was waiting for the bus when he notice her. He thought she was sitting in the car, but when the light turn green and the car left....she was riding a bike. He smile and she giggle....wave to him and ride off.

Third part....this is towards the end....

I dont remembered what really happend, but she was in the hospital cause she got stap and he came to see her...crying and praying for her to pull through. Throughout the movie, her mother does not like Salman so she would not let him come or see her, but the daughter would sneak out to see him. I remembered one of his friends in the movie saying this to him..."Fat grandma's are mean like that" because she would not let Salman see her daughter. At the end, she made and they sing this nice song by the ocean wearing white.

If anyone know what im talking about, please help me out here...hehe...i would appreicate it much. Its been awhile since i've seen that movie...used to have a copy, but one of my aunt lost it. It is call "Hlub" in hmong and i believe it is Salman Khan for the main character, but i dont know who the girl is. Thanks for the time and understanding Sarnworld members :D

mia07

Introvert
It must be an old movie, eh? I don't know myself. But, maybe if you can describe the girl a bit more,
I might know. If it is an old movie, I don't really watch any of his older movies - I started liking him
after watching Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaye. :) He was so amazingly HOT in there! :)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
uhmm.. i think i know what movie ur talking about but i can be wrong too. so tell me if this is the one, im like you too. i
dont remember much. lol

ok, is it the one where the main girl, pours gasoline on herself and threats to light herself up if her
mom refuse to let her go see Salman khan...And towards the end, she gets kidnapped and gets
cuts on the stomach or something and goes to the hospital and blah blah blah.. hahahaaaa...

is that the one? lmao if so, i havent seen that movie for super long now
and i have no clue that the original title is.. i would like to know too. i know in the hmong version, her name is "mai bee,"

if this is the correct movie u are looking for. :D

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='591696' date='Apr 4 2009, 04:47 PM']It must be an old movie, eh? I don't know myself. But, maybe if you can describe the girl a bit more,
I might know. If it is an old movie, I don't really watch any of his older movies - I started liking him
after watching Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaye. :) He was so amazingly HOT in there! :)[/quote]

Yeah, it is an old movie that came out way back in the late 90's (I forgot which year though). Hm, i don't remembered much about the main character actress, but if you read what YM_gurl posted...that might help. Sorry that i wasn't much of a help...it's been a long time since i've seen that movie. I like Salman in Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaye as well...that was a wonderful movie...cute too..!!

Thanks for helping...i really appreciate it much..!!

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
uhmm.. i think i know what movie ur talking about but i can be wrong too. so tell me if this is the one, im like you too. i
dont remember much. lol

ok, is it the one where the main girl, pours gasoline on herself and threats to light herself up if her
mom refuse to let her go see Salman khan...And towards the end, she gets kidnapped and gets
cuts on the stomach or something and goes to the hospital and blah blah blah.. hahahaaaa...

is that the one? lmao if so, i havent seen that movie for super long now
and i have no clue that the original title is.. i would like to know too. i know in the hmong version, her name is "mai bee,"

if this is the correct movie u are looking for. :D

OH MY GOSH..!! I thought i was posting up something that don't make any sense...haha...im glad someone can make sense out of it :D

Yeah, that's the movie YM_gurl...her name was MaiBee and his name was TouBee (I think). I trying looking on youtube with the Hmong title, but nothing came up and there was too many videos to look at. Like you, i don't know the Indian name for it which totally suck...hehe...it would help if i knew the original name huh?

Thanks for helping and if you know anything about it or how i can watch it online...please let me know....i really do appreciate it much..!!

mysticlady83

sarNie Egg
Love (Salman Khan)

Is this the movie you are talking about? This is just one of the song. It's called Love (of course). I've tried looking online, mostly youtube, for the original but couldn't find anything but this clip and another song on it.

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Love (Salman Khan)

Is this the movie you are talking about? This is just one of the song. It's called Love (of course). I've tried looking online, mostly youtube, for the original but couldn't find anything but this clip and another song on it.
Yes, this is the movie that i was talking about. How did you know what to look for what or which name to search for? I've tried all names that i could think even the Hmong name for it and it came up nothing or one two many. Thanks for the help...i appreciate it. Now, i just have to find the Hmong version...hehe..!!