Is it to late? ( Ch.2 part2) 3-16-09

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Is it to late?

Staring:
Rita
Andrew
and many more.....

P.S. I'm gonna try to write first person.

Is it to late? To get back want you once had. I don' t know. What do you think? I hate the presets, there so many evil going around. The innocent of laugher in child voice. I want to to protect my city. Until I met her, the one they called the queen of the night. Everything in my life started to change into good and bad way. I had two personally, that I had to fight against. There a part of me to protect the weak and the other part of me want them to beg for there mercy. The queen of the night, she help me find out who I am. She was indeed the queen that I have falling for. It is to late for me, to get her to be my side? You be the judge!!!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Aws, the story line sounds really good!(kinda reminds me of my own lil situation that i've gone thru. LOL)

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.1
Enjoy!!! It short!!

Is it to late? That the question you should think about. I tell you my story if you want. So okay I tell you.

This what happen five years ago. I was a cop at the time. Yeah a cop, I know. It coming back to me like it was yesterday. There was a bad shooting going around. I was there at the wrong time. I didn't have back up or even a gun on me. There was a girl about 17 years old in the middle of the shooting. I try my best to get her out of there.

While they spot me saving the girl. I told her to run far away from this dump. Which she did and gave me a little key chain. One guy grab a hold on to me and start punching me, so I try to punch back. The other guy SHOT ME. That all I remember. I heard that the girl who I was saving call in for help for me and disappear. But during the hospital, when I was being save. They told me I was dead for a day. They didn't know how I came back to life. It was the weirdest thing ever they saw. But I knew how. I tell you later about that.

During my stay at the hospital, I learn that I couldn't die. When I was cutting an apple into little parts, I accidentally cut my finger and saw it heel right away from my two eyes. I didn't know whats going on. I left the hospital without answers. So I went to my chief house to tell him what happen. He of course didn't believe me. But I show him what happen if I get a cut, then he was amaze by it. I told him that I couldn't go back to being just a cop for the city.

I wanted to work behind the cops. I didn't want to be on seen. I wanted to be a shadow for the cops, work undercover. I wanted to protect my city, the city I loved so much. The city of angels. A year after my departer from working as a cop.

Something inside of me started to change. I had two personality two fight against. My evil side wanted to come though, which I didn't. I try my hardest.

To be continue.......

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.2 PART 1

Enjoy!!!

I became the shadow for the force. I became watch full eyes of the city. I hear a woman crying. I jump from building to building trying to save the helpless woman. I see her screaming, her hair is covering her face. I see the bad guys. I slide down the pike.

They spotted me. One guy with a gun in his hand. Warning me if I come any closer he gonna shot me. I told him go ahead I’m not scare. Just shot me, which he did. I kept coming closer, they became scare still shooting at me. I can’t die, see I told you. I took my handcuff from my pocket and caught them. Handcuffing them to the railing. I finally saw her face the female I helped. She was beautiful. I never meant anyone as beautiful as she was. I wanted to know who she was.

TBC….

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.2 Part2

Enjoy!!! Sorry that it short. But, I was trying to wrap ch. 2.

She was a goddess and I felt that I was to serve her. She thanked me and I ask for her name. She told me just to call her Rita. What a pretty name right? She was the perfect form of a woman that god can make. Something inside of me wanted to kiss her. I lean in to her and gave her a kiss. Time froze down for them kissing in the ally with the bad guys there.

The police finally came staring at us kissing. I look at them and gave them the order to arrest them. They fallow my order since I was in power here. I took Rita with me back to my place.

TBC…….

Spoil: Andrew and Rita will do the deed hehehe