Jai Rao (in hmong dubb) by TNT Entertainment

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Oh yes screw Hmong Production. They are #1 worst dubber ever!!! The last movie I ever bought from them was Romance in the Rain and Oil and Kwan lakorn. I was able to tolerate Oil/Kwan lakorn but after that I haven't bought a thing from them.

Oh those kid mv of My Love, Oh I'm here (again my Hmong is horrible) was cute but it got so damn annoying after hearing it 3 to a million times. At the Fresno New Year, the place was bombarded with Hmong Production and EQ Entertainment dub videos. I thought I was going to die- literally. I went in search of their older drama such a Princess Pearl where their voices weren't that annoying and the seller comes up to me and tells me about the rest of the movies, I gave a dirty look. I know I am a total b1+@# sometimes, I know for a fact that the movie is good but the dubbing is horrible. Quantity does not equal quality, they have a lot of dramas out but so not worth my $3 per part.
I have Romance in the Rain and Princess Returning Pearl and I agree that the voices weren't that annoying like the ones now.. OMG I cannot stand the voices that they are using now... their dubbing just went downhill after they start having those Hmong Lao people dub for them... also the editing is really bad because they cut so much parts out that the movie don't make sense anymore. The last movie I bought from them was My Lucky Star and after what they did to it I'm just DONE with them. No more support from me!

Fearless

sarNie Adult
lol i dun tink his voice is HORRIBLE..but its not good enough for pra'ek...the side guys..
like wen he dubbed for Ace in Kaew Tah Pee..i totallie loved his voice :wub:
but i will give it to him..tat he's improved so much on his voice acting in Jai Rao..much
more emotions..I felt he did a good job in tat scene where he told Aff about his father's death
i could feel the anger/ sorrow in his voice *thumbs up*

RNHRJ and DDH is by Sun Productions...tat guy is off and on..though i enjoy his voice very much
and i also reallie like that guy who dubbed for Tik in funnie drama he did w/ Janie..i liked his voice
very much..very plain..yet enjoyable...ehhee :D

I like the TNT nang'ek voice very much...she does a reallie good job in the emotion profile as well..
like in RNHRJ for annoying Janie..i thought she did great and was a perfect fit..and for Jai Rao..she
spoke slowly and softly..very much fitting for Aff's character

but at gal who dubbed for Dala..she dubbed for Kob in LNJ w/ Stefan..then tat production juz disappear
i thought the production carried quality voices...hmm.. <_<

neva the less...i hope to finish Jai Rao in hmong

I agree with you about TNT n'ek.. I don't mind her voice.. I actually think she does a really good job with her voice acting and it fits the character's personalities...

I thought LNJ was dubbed by World Advance Production?

kulyia

RUK
exactly the hmong lao..no offense but it was Good at first but they just kept dubbing one after another,its like they do dubbing EVERY SINGLE DAY.a new movie always come out before you finish the other movie that was just out less than a month ago?.the main girls voice is very annoying..>=[ but ilike the guys not the gurls..

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Yes Ken's voice in JR is so horrible, I don't mind him in JuMong. You know what TNT should just let him dubbed Kdrama. They need to find a new p'ek voice, the one they are using now is :rolleyes:

Yes I love p'ek voice in RNHJRJ and DDH. What is TNT thinking, are they even concern that if they continue to use their present p'ek voice, they will lose a lot of profit. My mom already bought JR so I can't really argue. But I have yet to watch it. I am boycotting their movies until they have a change of p'ek voice. And they need to bring back the n'ek voice from Leh Ratree, Luerd Kattiya... I know a few people like their present n'ek voice, but I can't stand it any more. The more I listen to her, the more I get annoyed. I prefer Aff squeaking voice than hers!!!

On the side, some please help me, at the New Years I did not see SKY PRODUCTION at all. Where can I purchase their movies. That Long Chang (sorry I am horrible in my Hmong writing) website is a total rip off. And I don't think they have any SKY products at all. Yes I am from CALI

same here...but i don't think his voice is horrible just not good enough for main guy...i think ppl should offer them a better guy voicing i think that will be good...Sky production is good, but the n'ek annoys me....hmong production and EQ as well....i never bought there movie anymore...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with you about TNT n'ek.. I don't mind her voice.. I actually think she does a really good job with her voice acting and it fits the character's personalities...

I thought LNJ was dubbed by World Advance Production?
World Advance..wat happen to them..they had a good dubbing team

and yes the dubber for nang'ek is the one who also dubbed for Dala in Lued Khittaya