janie physical abused and sanaeha sanya kaen

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
so, i just now found out about janie t's divorce, and was thoroughly shocked at how quickly it ended!! i know i am behind on the news. ha

anyways, in reading about her, it was mentioned that physical abuse played a part in causing their troubles. basically, the guy beat her. and u know what? i believe it cuz while i was watching sanaeha sunya kaen, i saw what seemed like bruises on random parts of janie's body, and i was like wtf, are those bruises on her. i was going to mention it in a post under that lakorn thread, but then i was "eh, itz nothing...probably just in my head"...

but really, just wow. no matter how bad things are, there should never be physical abuse...

You're not the person who's behind on the news, Thookatha!  I didn't know about this until I saw your post!  That's shocking that he physically abused her, but good for Janie for leaving the marriage and telling it like it is!  Do you have screenshots of the lakorn scenes where you saw the bruises?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
You're not the person who's behind on the news, Thookatha!  I didn't know about this until I saw your post!  That's shocking that he physically abused her, but good for Janie for leaving the marriage and telling it like it is!  Do you have screenshots of the lakorn scenes where you saw the bruises?
hahaha it use to be so easy uploading pics here...dunno wat happened.  i took a screen shot of one scene but i don't know where the attachment button is here.  lol  be back soon...

applefish

sarNie Egg
Sad for her... I think she is in the USA right now... Time away from all the madness! I think she kept it low profile during the time Her drama was still airing. But right afterwards, it hit the media!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
shez probably been waiting for her lakorn to finish to bring these matters to light. this is one messed up situation. janie may get around but she didnt deserve a beat down like that. no woman or man does...

saki

sarNie Adult
Thookatha said:
shez probably been waiting for her lakorn to finish to bring these matters to light. this is one messed up situation. janie may get around but she didnt deserve a beat down like that. no woman or man does...

I agree. I don't like what I've been hearing on her but no one deserves that.