Expired Sarnie
Title: 힐러 / Healer
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Action, Thriller
Episodes: 20 (To Be Confirmed)
Broadcast network: KBS2
Broadcast period: 2014-Dec-08 to 2015-Feb-10
Air time: Monday & Tuesday 22:00

Synopsis
Kim Moon Ho (Yoo Ji Tae) is a popular reporter at major broadcasting company. One day, he learns the truth of a case that took place in the past. He intentionally approaches people who are related to the case and helps them. While doing so, he agonizes over the truth and beliefs.
Meanwhile, with the help of Kim Moon Ho, internet reporter Chae Young Shin (Park Min Young) and Seo Jung Hoo (Ji Chang Wook), known as “Healer,” grow into real reporters.
Cast
Main Cast
Ji Chang Wook as Seo Jung Hoo / Healer
Yoo Ji Tae as Kim Moon Ho
Park Min Young as Chae Young Shin

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
There are so many kdramas that are tempting me, gaaaah I wish I can finish my exams alr! 
JCW is such a h o t t i e!!!  The otp looks so cute! 

dariey

sarNie Adult
just watch first ep.all the hacking remind me of bloody monday.going to catch up the rest episodes

dariey

sarNie Adult
drop coz of too much innocent look in this.i can't take them seriously for the action and thriller.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL I was going to leave this drama alone but i couldn't. I'm such a fan of JI Chang Wook's acting, I'm literally swooning over. This drama is the best!! 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
cecilia said:
I saw a fan made mv of this and thought it looks interesting.  Should I give this a shot? 

I didn't want to watch this at first but after watching it I like it

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I just finished this lastnight and I have, Healer hangover! Can't think of what to watch next as far as kdrama goes. I need to take this slowly and wait for the haze to pass. Seriously, Ji Chang Wook is so amazing. I thought he was great in Empress Ki, but this was a total change. Great actor. His voice... *ahhhh* lolol

PMY&JCW was sizzling! This is one of my favorite pairs for PMY. I've seen several of her shows already and she shows the most versatility in here. When Jeong Hoo just kisses Young Shin suddenly... my world spins!! Episode. 14-15 were the best!!!

My favorite scene was when they had their silent date. No seeing, no touching, no talking. But at the last minute Healer grabs Young Shins hand and they just stand there without even being face to face. >____<

Healer is going on my fav. list of kdramas.  I'm glad I gave it a shot. PMY was my bias, but it turns out JCW snuck into my heart too, lol

AND p.s. MOVE OVER RAIN KISSES, it's all about that SNOW KISSIN" now!!! hahahah kdramas and their snow kisses.