"Khangna Bow See Chompoo" dubbed in khmer for sale/trade!

is anyone interested in getting a copy of the thai lakorn "Khangna Bow See Chompoo" (starring Chakrit/Angie Hasting)? it's dubbed by Mayura. I have a copy of it that I no longer want (there's no defect or anything; it's really good sound and picture quality). I purchased it from ekomsantine for $50. i'm willing to trade it for two of the following lakorns (dubbed in khmer): 99 Won Chun Ruk Ter (tle/poo), Tawan Ching Plob (kade/kwan), Jai Deaw (vee/pok & note/kwan), Kol Luang Ruk (arnus/araya), Ruk Sud Kua (cee/cheer), Baan Glai Hua Jai Thid Gun (nam/nok/jieb/mieng), Tey Jai Ruk Nak Wang Paen (por/pat/som/go/namfon/man/meji). the last two lakorns aren't out yet, so i'll accept them when they are dubbed in khmer. it doesn't matter what khmer company dubbs it (ntry, blue-dvd, srok khmer, etc.). i'm willing to trade for those lakorns, or sell it for $40 (it's really high picture and sound quality, on dvd discs--1 episode per disc to enhance the quality, and it's dubbed by Mayura). for questions or if your interested, just pm me. thank you! :)