Kularb see dum

iamnowhere said:
Can someone give me a brief, brief synposis of "Kulab See Dum"? I really appreciate the person going through all the rrouble summarizingthe episode in the early posts. But it's too freaking long to read!!!!!!!!!! i just want the basic "boy meets girl, girl fall in love...." not a novel. Please no spoilers... otherwise i'll have trouble finishing it.
[post="111474"][/post]​
i think that i don't make a mistake about this lakorn if the title is black rose. i just watch it in january it's a really good thai lakorn deals about the corruption and the fact that u always want to spoiled everybdy to make rich urself.

black rose is the girl who play the main character. her mum was very rich but she do a wrong wedding and the men who has two childs already spoiled her and killed. this men do the same things with a lot of another girl ta make himself rich and then he send all this in the jail. But with the black rose, he can't kill her and he make everything to put her in the jail with the complicity of the one play the main character man. they spoiled her and when she is in the jail she just think about the revenge that she will do when she go out. In the jail, another girl teach her how to steal and how to open close door and tell her where she can find some forbid article.
After she go out, she begin her revenge, and one by one all the ennemy have to died that's why they call her black rose. She find a job in a club where she sing like chicago.
i recommended to see it if u don't watch it yet beause it's a really good movie.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
pleang sney said:
i think that i don't make a mistake about this lakorn if the title is black rose. i just watch it in january it's a really good thai lakorn deals about the corruption and the fact that u always want to spoiled everybdy to make rich urself.

black rose is the girl who play the main character. her mum was very rich but she do a wrong wedding and the men who has two childs already spoiled her and killed. this men do the same things with a lot of another girl ta make himself rich and then he send all this in the jail. But with the black rose, he can't kill her and he make everything to put her in the jail with the complicity of the one play the main character man. they spoiled her and when she is in the jail she just think about the revenge that she will do when she go out. In the jail, another girl teach her how to steal and how to open close door and tell her where she can find some forbid article.
After she go out, she begin her revenge, and one by one all the ennemy have to died that's why they call her black rose. She find a job in a club where she sing like chicago.
i recommended to see it if u don't watch it yet beause it's a really good movie.
[post="111860"][/post]​
Thanks a bunch, i'll probably go rent since it's an old, but still recent lakorn.