Looking for a hmong dub chinese movie

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know the tittle of this movie and where can I get it?

It's about this lady name May. It start off by May's car died on the street and she was going to go to her engagement party. She slipped on her heel and sat in the middle of the driveway. A couple drove by and wasn't looking, the guy's name is Ka and he couldn't stop his car so he made a turn and their jeep went downhill. blaa blaa blaa.

May went inside Ka's ship and they sailed out to sea to Thailand. Ka didn't know that May was in his ship until it was morning when he was taking a shower. He shouted to May who he thought was his friend to bring a towel to him. She woke up and tried to hide, after he finish taking a shower. He told her who he thought was his friend and he finally figure out that it was the lady on the road. etc..... They were fighting and May said that Ka can do anything to her. 1: he can hit her, 2: force her to work and 3:rape her. And he said oh, I can rape you then she was laughing and told him that she was just kidding....Yeah yeah yeah, they fell in love and he thought she was the prostitute that slept with his friend.

That's all I remember.