Looking for an old Hmong dubbed Thai movie

may_may

sarNie Egg
I've been trying to find this movie forever now. Please help.

Plot as I remember it:

Heroine befriends a guy and they sleep together. She gets pregnant and he tells her he never wants to see her again and if they do see each other for her to pretend she doesn't know him.

She goes on a train to travel somewhere and meets a lady who is also as pregnant as she is. They talk and she tries on the lady's wedding ring when the train derails. She wakes up in the hospital with strangers who has mistaken her as the lady she met on the train because she has the lady's wedding ring on. It turns out that the strangers are the lady's in-laws. They never met because she married their son and he died before they could meet. They take the Heroine home who doesn't know how to tell them the truth. 

Anyway, I remember that the strangers are rich and when she helped the maids do the dishes, they were surprise she did it so fast. The Hero is the dead husband's twin brother who looks a lot like the guy she slept with. I remember she pretends to not know him because she thought it was the guy she slept with. There was a part where she didn't know how to use the microwave (being poor) and Hero asks her why she doesn't know when he was sure that his brother has one in his home.

They fall in love and he finds out that Heroine isn't his sister-in-law. I think Hero proposes to Heroine at the end.

Thanks in advance.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
KHUN NAI SOM LOM!!!! Starring Namfon and Pol.  :3

One of my all time favorites!

I forgot the hmong title... but I remember that the n'ek and p'ek's name they used was Mai Vaj and Tus Lee... I think..?

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I love that movie too! Yes, its starring Pol and Namfon. I use to think Pol was so handsome in that lakorn! hehe.

the hmong dub is available on youtube..I just can't remember what user has it uploaded.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I have that movie in hmong dub on vhs, but it only has two parts. I used to love that lakorn too.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
This is a good one and one of my all time favorites as well as my mom's. This is the only lakorn of Pol's that I like. Thanks for the Thai title, I've been wondering who the actress is this whole time and finally know who it is. Namfon was really beautiful in this lakorn.