Looking for JPD with boran cast

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
i remember watching Jung Pan Dao with a boran cast. i can't recall which boran lakorn. it was awhile ago but not that old. it's just that i remember cracking up so bad when i was watching it. i've tried searching for jung pan dao {in all its romanticizations) + boran here at AF and YT, but no luck. if your recall the cast, can you holler so it'll make my searching easier.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I know what you're talking about, but I can't seem to find it either. I've seen in many times on youtube before. I remember on that episode James, Aom, Aon, Phone and another girl was there. LOL and they did a little skit where Kob was a maid and Poh was the king with 2 daughters and the 3 guys were showing off their skills to get the girl...in the end it turns out they were competing for Kob not the 2 princess LMAO!! It wasn't from a particular lakorn, it was just boran casts.

I'll keep looking!

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
I know what you're talking about, but I can't seem to find it either. I've seen in many times on youtube before. I remember on that episode James, Aom, Aon, Phone and another girl was there. LOL and they did a little skit where Kob was a maid and Poh was the king with 2 daughters and the 3 guys were showing off their skills to get the girl...in the end it turns out they were competing for Kob not the 2 princess LMAO!! It wasn't from a particular lakorn, it was just boran casts.

I'll keep looking!
yee yes yes! tat's the one! oh so it's not from a particular lakorn, i see. hope you find it! thanks, i thought i dreamt of this certain jpd episode because i couldn't find it anywhere...for sure there was an AF post on this. i dunno. -godninja

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
My mistake, it was for the lakorns "Koh Kaya Sith" and "Kula Saen Suay" I couldn't find it though, sorry! If I ever do, I will let you know.