[Mainland] The Legend of Zu

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Is there a thread? If so, I'll merge it :)

But anyways, I decided to pick this drama up and I'm 18 eps in... I'm enjoying it so far since I like seeing Zhao Liying in a different kind of role and the flow of the story ain't bad... it might be a bit slow-paced only.

Well anyways, with the past eps I've seen.. all I can say is.. wtfffuuuudddggeeee.... my feels are going to leak with rage lol. poor, poor, poor lovers :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
Omg youre watching this too!!!

Im only 3 episode in since I chose The Legend of Qin to finish first.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hehe, yes I'm watching this too. I was debating if I wanted to start this one or finish up some old ones I paused on.

Anyways... Asdfghjkl zxcvbnm,. ..... Ok, this drama is making me annoyed lol. I'm at the parts where they've set off to find the swords and the pace just dropped.. They're super killing me with the romance now too. I don't even want any anymore lol since it has become so complicated.

Even though I said this.. I secretly ship WuXin and WuGui so baaaddddddd~~ I'm such a hypocrite haha. Just give up on DingYin already and accept the poor dedicated WuGui(unless he becomes a creep or psycho later on then no :p). Seriously though, their scenes were the one I was looking forward to the most during these eps...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I dont mind when Chinese ancient dramas drag compare to Korean, Thai and others. But it does get annoying.

Im thinking I might just give up on this completely.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
No Fun, noooo~~~~~ don't leave me lol. J/k j/k.

I enjoy this drama, I really do.. even if it slowed down a bit... because at least the story still connects and flow. I especially love the cast, thanks to Liying and William.. And the actor who plays WuGui. (5th ghost) :3 surprisingly... I still found Nicky attractive with the hairstyle he has in here. I'm just a bit worried though on the plot since I'm not really sure where it's heading ...

I'm caught up with all the subs on Viki, so I'm debating if I want to watch the rest raw or just take a pause for now. I did spoil myself with the ending a bit *coughcough* ...... But supposedly from what I read, there's going to be a season 2?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Just wait for subs. I had to stop The Seven Heroes and 5 Gallants because the sub is incomplete. I think they complete one episode a week and thats a very long time. I dont mind waiting, its just that i will eventually forget which episode I left off on.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Yeah, I decided to take a break and wait for subs :) I was searching for some BTS and ohhhh.. the casts are adorable~~~ I'm really liking William and Zhao Liying. I personally think that she has chemistry with all or most of her co-stars, even if they aren't her leads. :aplastao:

O/T: Will probably make a new thread soon since I'm jumping and watching so many series just like you hehe. I'm totally on the same boat as you on figuring out which episodes I leave off on but I tend to recall most of the time where.

Anyways, how's the 7 Heroes and 5 Gallants? I saw that subs were still incomplete as well but I like the cast (Chen Xiao :3).