[MBC] Pride and Prejudice 오만과 편견

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Omg what a plot twist! Excited for tmrw's episode.

Seriously right, I love their plot twists. You can never guess when they're gonna pop out. I'm excited too!! I like this one better than Birth of a Beauty. I'm comparing the two because those are the only two KDramas I'm following right now. Hehe.

fun

Expired Sarnie
No there is no new episode this week. Sniff sniff! Until next year.

So it was Dong Chi who killed Black Bear. Or I'm thinking Dong Chi's dad did. He either clubbed the man again or the man collapsed and he was the one who buried Black Bear and took Kwang Soo to the grandmother's place.

I'm still thinking that Kwang Soo still have a chance of being Han Byul. Maybe just maybe they switched shoes.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
No there is no new episode this week. Sniff sniff! Until next year.

So it was Dong Chi who killed Black Bear. Or I'm thinking Dong Chi's dad did. He either clubbed the man again or the man collapsed and he was the one who buried Black Bear and took Kwang Soo to the grandmother's place.

I'm still thinking that Kwang Soo still have a chance of being Han Byul. Maybe just maybe they switched shoes.

Darn...I can't wait for the next episodes. I'm interested to know how Baek Gom died. I'm sure someone came to the rescue, killed Baek Gom, and took away Kang Soo, but what I don't get is why was Dong Chi left behind?? Why didn't he get saved? Did the person who saved Kang Soo not want to be seen by Dong Chi? But why? This mystery needs to be solved! HAHA.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Most likely Dong Chi's dad came by and that's why he was still laying there.

But that man deserved to die, he attempted to murder a child. The twin brother better not get revenge on Dong Chi.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Most likely Dong Chi's dad came by and that's why he was still laying there.

But that man deserved to die, he attempted to murder a child. The twin brother better not get revenge on Dong Chi.

Could be, but why did he leave Dong Chi there? What secret was there that he had to hide from Dong Chi if he in fact rescued Kang Soo? I hope we get an answer in tomorrow's episode. Haha. I'm anxious to know the truth! I've been wondering since episode 5 or 6.

He did deserve to die. It seems the brother is eyeing Dong Chi, he may be thinking about avenging his brother. But seriously though, his brother had it coming so I don't feel bad for him. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Give a standing ovation to Dong Chi little speech given to Chief Moon. :clap:

Yeah Smexy Dong Chi, preach it.  :dude:

It seems like Kang Soo is regaining his memory and he happens to remember Chief Moon during the abduction. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Give a standing ovation to Dong Chi little speech given to Chief Moon. :clap:

Yeah Smexy Dong Chi, preach it.  :dude:

It seems like Kang Soo is regaining his memory and he happens to remember Chief Moon during the abduction. 

I haven't caught up with last week's episodes. I need to!! Haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Episode 20 was so nerve wrecking at the end. I don't think I have the heart to watch the last episode.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Episode 20 was so nerve wrecking at the end. I don't think I have the heart to watch the last episode.
Is it really that nerve wrecking?? Haha. I really need to catch up.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's a bit complicated and it would have worked out if they weren't so secretive about the criminal until the very last 2 episode. 

I am just waiting for episode 21 to be subbed before I dive in. I actually watched the episode 19 and 20 raw but decided not to on the last episode.

Edit:
Um... I guess a Korean drama can never satisfy me with their closure and ending. Did they really have to kill Chief Moon? Did Dong Chi not do anything to solve his death... I mean the ending could have worked without killing the Chief. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
It's a bit complicated and it would have worked out if they weren't so secretive about the criminal until the very last 2 episode. 

I am just waiting for episode 21 to be subbed before I dive in. I actually watched the episode 19 and 20 raw but decided not to on the last episode.

Edit:
Um... I guess a Korean drama can never satisfy me with their closure and ending. Did they really have to kill Chief Moon? Did Dong Chi not do anything to solve his death... I mean the ending could have worked without killing the Chief. 
What?! No way, urgh. My cousin told me she was not satisfied with the ending too and I told her not to tell me anything, but I just read your spoiler. I shouldn't have!! Haha. Grrr, why did he have to go??? I guess I have to watch to find out.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Can I just say...I am not impressed with the ending. Wth. I have no words to describe it. I really don't. I'm just sad. My favorite character was Chief Moon. I feel like he did die, but then again he might've not because of the picture they showed of the whole crew together. Idk. Whatever, that was a bumpy ride and I'm glad it's over! Haha.