Metero Garden-hmong dubbed

Nisha

sarNie Hatchling
I was wonder if anyone know where I can still get Metero Garden that hmong dubbed part 1 and 2. I just love the hmong version.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
I was wonder if anyone know where I can still get Metero Garden that hmong dubbed part 1 and 2. I just love the hmong version.
well if u love the hmong version then u should watch the actual taiwanese version and u'll love it even better. but i think loojceeb should have it. u can check out their website at www.loojceebentertainment.com

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
yeah the full taiwanese version is even better!
But then.. nowadays if you rewatch it - some lines are VERY corny khekhekhe... but that's what makes the movie awesome!

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
yeah the full taiwanese version is even better!
But then.. nowadays if you rewatch it - some lines are VERY corny khekhekhe... but that's what makes the movie awesome!
yup yup that's true.but yea don't really like hmong dubbed version cuz the voices are hella annoying and sometimes the translation is wrong. original are always better.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
oh umm... it's better to call and check if they have the movie cuz on their website the movie is in the wrong section. i think they put it under the thai or korean section. one of those two. plus they haven't updated their website since 2007 or something