MISS UNIVERSE

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
yep u guessed it...MISS JAPAN!! hahah..i thought she was pretty....last place was USA haha....Korea was cute too...but yeah, JAPAN was 2nd last year...im happy that JAPAN got first this year

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
It aired two hours ago.

Yes! Finally, an Asian woman winning.

My god, she's 5'9''... that's considered a giant within my tribe, haha.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i didn't get to watch the whole ordeal, i switched to it to see what it was all about as my pops was buggin' me about it. so i hear that Miss. Japan had really intelligent answers too. so that's awesome, beauty and brain. i would have watched all this for Ms. Tanzania, she seem so spunky.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
yeah..miss venezuela or brazil didnt even answer her question right lol...yeah im happy and asian person won this time hahaha

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
You can go watch the whole thing at NBC's website

nbc.com and then go to shows or something...Man i was hoping Miss Korea would win, she was really cute and kinda reminded me of that girl from 200 pounds of beauty... wat sucks is that I couldn't hear her answer to the question. I think she answered it but the translator or the video got messed up...

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
haha yeah Miss japan won and i heard she and Miss USA were really close and good friends but i'm not sure though correct me if i'm worng