[Movie] I'm Fine .. Thank you .. Love You

dariey

sarNie Adult
this is funny,just watching the teaser already make me laugh so much.thank you for sharing.
em do you know when it will out?

cecilia

Staff member
It'll be out in theatre in Thailand on December 10, 2014.  The movie itself probably won't be out on DVD until 3-5 months later. Anyway, I lost track of how many time I watch this. LOVE LOVE LOVE the humors in here.  Sunny is too funny!

Trailer with English subtitle: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoFNUxnPQXE
Credit: gth

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Ahhhhh, this trailer is just so darn hilarious already!!  I love Sunny & I love Ice.. so this will definitely be entertaining to watch!!!  They look quite good too.  And awwwwe, Two Popetarn is in here too hehe :3 :3 :3

I wish I was in Thailand to watch this :p

dariey

sarNie Adult
seriously can't wait for this.watching their other clip make me lol even more.they even got dance move name. :loool:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=478YlrAhTVk[/youtube]
cr gthchannel

cecilia

Staff member
I want to watch this too ... the RAK NA DEK NGO move was hilarious!

dariey

sarNie Adult
Beside this one,i will put Stupid Cupid for sunny and ice in my waiting list too.excited for them already..>_<

noynuanin

sarNie Egg
Yeah my wife and I are waiting for this one it looks like a great movie can't wait. Do you think it will stream online.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I saw the trailer on DooTV awhile back. I can't wait to see it. Looks like it's going to be a good comedy to watch. Hopefully all of the funny parts aren't just in the tralier.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This was a sweet and fun watch. The part that got me laughing the most was the wedgie scene and the kid's crap got all over Sunny. Ice is cute, she pulls off the confident teacher well. Her English accent is quite admirable. I absolutely loved the line at the end where Sunny uses the line Ice taught him and turns it around saying if she doesn't choose him, he'll be so disappointed. Bravo to the scriptwriters!!!

cecilia

Staff member
I love the movie too .. I feel sad for Sunny half way but he really wants to learn ... Ice is great! I love that serious look in her with that hidden humor acting ... 

My favorite scene is actually of her pulling him as they cross the walkway (because he can't see it well). That was sweet <3

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG... I love this movie. This movie is definitely one of favorite Thai movies. I love the chemistry Sunny & Ice had. I need to buy this movie now lol.

Popred

sarNie Egg
omg, this is one of the best asian rom-com  I ve watched so far :)). Now i m totally in Thai movies. Funny n smart plot, great main leads too.
n Thai english accent is so cute :))))