My Little Happiness (2021)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Credit to

Cong Rong has long dreamed of becoming a lawyer, but her mother is absolutely determined to see her daughter study finance abroad. Hoping that her daughter will successfully settle down somewhere overseas, Cong Rong’s mother won’t take “no” for an answer. Unable to convince her mother to let her pursue her dreams, Cong Rong has no choice but to do as her mother wishes. Or does she? After successfully convincing her mother that she has set off for distant lands, Cong Rong secretly returns home to begin work as a legal intern. Taking on her first case, Cong Rong comes face-to-face with her childhood friend, Wen Shao Qing. Now a surgeon, Shao Qing isn’t just Cong Rong’s client, he’s also her landlord and next-door neighbor. Tied together by the ever-tightening strings of fate, Cong Rong and Shao Qing find themselves drawing closer, despite their best efforts. Engaged in a never-ending battle of wits, the childhood friends may fight against the ties that bind them, but how long will they be able to resist the inevitable? (Source: Viki) ~~ Adapted from the novel "Ni Shi Wo De Xiao Que Xing" (你是我的小确幸) by Dong Ben Xi Gu (东奔西顾).

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@Ntsuab-Ci , I just finished this drama and it's another short, super adorable with so many lovely kissing scenes from the leads. You'll fall in love with the ML for sure. lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I tried it and just didn't quite get into the FL. I like her in some dramas but her looks is kind of a hit and miss. She's good and all but I can't fully connect with her.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This is my 3rd drama of Xing Fei so I got used to her. I just didn’t like that she has the same hair style in all of those dramas. I like her character more in “Miss Crow With Mr. Lizard”. In here, I totally like the ML characters. He was just so flirtatious with the FL and that he waited for her all those years. Awe, he’s too perfect. Lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This drama does bring me happiness with all the sweet kisses. The ML really does kiss well in here :love: