[Nalida] Kwam Pit Dao Kaung Rao (ความผิด ดาวของเรา)

__Lillian__

sarNie Egg
--poster coming soon--
 ​
Kwam Pit Dao Kaung Rao (ความผิด ดาวของเรา)
The fault In Our Stars
 ​
t-ser:
Starring: 
 ​
Nadech Kugimiya as Santichai Arthitaya
 ​
Mint Chalida as Sirikit Noiwigun
 ​
Other Co-stars:
 ​
Mark Prin as Pitt Mahasung
 ​
Kimberley Tiamsiri as Noi Noiwigun
 ​
Mario Maurer as Tai Noiwigun
 ​
Yaya Urassaya as Nattaya Gunnapope
 ​
Aff Taksaorn as Tasanee Arthitaya
 ​
 ​
Opening:
"Khun," that's what the ma said to me, as he walked up to me, and grabbed me by both my arms. My heart was beating fast. I was scared, he looks mad as the devil, and so strong that he is was hurting my arms. "Why are you back here?" he said to me. I frowned, I was confused. I didn't know how to answer him. "TELL ME?" he squeezes onto my arms even harder making me moaned a little. "It hurts huh? maybe I should make it hurt more, because this will never be compared to what you did to me?" what? what did i do to you, I can't recall me ever meeting you. 
"Ploy chan," I told him softly. "I don't know what your talking about?" he smiled, and pushes me away. "Don't act stupid, I'm not stupid." he said. I smiled, and grabbed his hand. "Khun? Khun roo chan, chai mai ka." he pushes my hand off. "I wish I hadn't." His answer was not what I expected, but he knew me. "Then can you tell me? who am I? How old am I?" I asked him. He grabbed on my hands again. "Chan Mai Roo because one only met you once after you killed my best friend on the day of her birthday, and the day Iw as suppose to propose to her." "So you don't know me?" I asked him again. "YES, I DON'T KNOW YOU, but I know that (he gets closer to me) you are my enemy." 
"*sighs* I don't know what I did, please just tell me? I really want to know---" "shush it. Acting stupid for like nothing happened." He then walks away from me, and I stopped him. "I......I lost my memory 2 years ago, I can't remember a thing." He turns to look at me, but he smirks at me. "tsp yea right, to ought that i will believe your stupid words."

​