n'ek of NangPaYaPrai

Rakniran

N'ek of NangPaYaPrai looked kind of like JOy Siriluck. First i saw her.I thought she was Joy for sure..Whats her name anyway? DOes anybody know?

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
She did play in a couple of modern lakorn. I forgot her name though. *think think* didn't she play in samee also? As pol playgirl. Then she later slept with his brother. *think think* ahahah i'm so brain dead nowadays.

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
yea i see her in modern lakorn now, normally as nang rai or a friend of nang rai... yea i agree she kind of looks like joy

L

lalalek

Kkrystal said:
She did play in a couple of modern lakorn. I forgot her name though. *think think* didn't she play in samee also? As pol playgirl. Then she later slept with his brother. *think think* ahahah i'm so brain dead nowadays.
[post="14005"][/post]​
She did not play in Samee, that is a whole different girl. I remember she played in one modern movie with Noon and Khed. She was the Nang Rai and the movie kinda had a CINDERELLA theme. ;)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
oh right right...

my bad...

tonruk is the lakorn lek 24/7.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
lol...so many girl familiar faces...yea she is the girl that play on ton ruk as na'ek step sister. The one who played in Samee with Joy/Pol is Oh Pakjira.

L

lalalek

nancyvang said:
lol...so many girl familiar faces...yea she is the girl that play on ton ruk as na'ek step sister. The one who played in Samee with Joy/Pol is Oh Pakjira.
[post="14075"][/post]​
Are you sure she played in Samee as Pol play girl, because i rarely see this girl in movies and the girl that played in samee is the Nang'rai in Supai Tornado. Do you guy's know where i am comming from? i promise you she didn't play in Samee. I watch the Samee me girl too much to know that it is not her. :(

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
i think she's with ch.7 awhile back...she did ton ruk, nang paya prai, a movie with au panu, Mon Ruk Roy Larn and another lakorn where she was neg'ek...i don't know....anyways she's a miss hack like aum.....her name is Anchisa Liewpairoj, I think her nickname is Jieb.......

L

lalalek

nanthao said:
i think she's with ch.7 awhile back...she did ton ruk, nang paya prai, a movie with au panu, Mon Ruk Roy Larn and another lakorn where she was neg'ek...i don't know....anyways she's a miss hack like aum.....her name is Anchisa Liewpairoj, I think her nickname is Jieb.......
[post="14185"][/post]​
Thanks for speaking the truth :lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
nanthao said:
[post="14185"][/post]​
her nickname is kik... yeah i know it's another kik since in modern lakorns, she usually plays as nang'rai. LOL :lol: i like her.. she's gorgeous!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yeah i love her too..i think she's good in acting ..but the movie nang paya prai was alright..because pra ek and nang ek doesn't have too many chemistry and shit...and not as many romantic parts..i wanted more parts with them together and shit.!

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:
her nickname is kik... yeah i know it's another kik since in modern lakorns, she usually plays as nang'rai. LOL :lol: i like her.. she's gorgeous!
[post="14215"][/post]​
okie....i'm wrong....hehe

Vanida

Save World Save Life
this lakorn was pretty good to bad i didn't finish it nang'eak is like a tomish in this one right something about tiger :lol: just to make sure is she the giant girl in pet rung fai with Boy Lin she's pretty i want to see her with boylin they match :wub:

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
the p'ek in this lakorn is cute. i like this lakorn I think the lady that played her mom not real mom the one that raise, well my mom say she is an old boran n'k I remember seeing her in some lakorn.

mychen

sarNie Egg
Ah, this was one of the best boran lakorns I enjoyed. The first four parts THANK GOD didn't not begin with children and was the best portion but after that....it just lagged like crazy.