NEW HMONG MOVIES/MVS OF 2010

hlubdrama

sarNie Egg
well there's some... niam teev ntshav 2 parts... like the parent die and the 2 kids a boy and a girl they got to lived with their dad older brother.... the older brother loved the kids very much but his wife doesn't so she keep complaining and hit the kid especially the boy mostly is about the boy... so the dead mother loved her kids very much so she always come looked after them... anywhere they go... if the older bro wife means to her kids she gonna scare her and do things to her.... so yeah it kind of creepy when i first watched.... if the older bro know that his wife beat the kids or being mean by saying meanful things to them he always beat her up... it very funny too...

dhuav lub neej lwj siab 2 parts... about a couple that have 4 sons... son no listen to their parents always cause trouble for them but the older one is listing but i guess he's not their real son i think i haven't watch part 1 so i dont really know... then the dad die and blah after that the mother also die and they go together n the end...

turn the time back 2 parts... i forgot the hmong name... about religion.... the guy is christian and the girl is shamanism... something like... so their parents dont want them to be together...

there's spme more but i forgot maybe next time... don't know if u already saw those....