New Movie Trailer "Journey to the Fallen Skies"

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, Dib Thoj is in all the new movies with really good graphics. Can't wait to see it. Looks good. :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO8_hleP9jU

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
its sad, good, scary in ll kinds of way, actually the first p'ek i see that actually looks old. i think he should be nom phaj's son that that dude.

MsKoreana

sarNie Egg
Even though the main guy lead isn't that good of a looking this movie seems very very interesting. I hope they don't disappoint me. I'm looking forward to watch this movie.

chouakim

TTFC♥
Such a sad and beautiful story.
I really enjoyed the cinematography and music throughout the whole movie.
It was really, really, really sad though. :/

yummie=)

sarNie Egg
The first time around I didn't really understand it and the twist and everything just was all jumbled but I watched it again the second time with my dad and HE didn't get it but I understood.I don't want to post any spoilers so I won't go into detail, but I REALLY REALLY WANT TO! I need someone to give me their interpretation of it! The next time I hang out with Wa, I am going to discuss this with him!

cookielee

sarNie Egg
this is a really good movie..one of best movie i bought at the new year..

cookielee

sarNie Egg
The first time around I didn't really understand it and the twist and everything just was all jumbled but I watched it again the second time with my dad and HE didn't get it but I understood.I don't want to post any spoilers so I won't go into detail, but I REALLY REALLY WANT TO! I need someone to give me their interpretation of it! The next time I hang out with Wa, I am going to discuss this with him!

im not sure but i think this movie is about him(his spirit) went back to the ancestry land..you know how when a person dies and the txiv qeej plays the qeej to guide the dead back to the ancestry land...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
this movie is gay! lol....the only interesting plot i like is the twist...other than that i think it's a wasted of money...lol

missyx

sarNie Egg
omg i've been waiting for this movie and i just finish it. disappointed. i felt like the movie was kinda mute. when it seem like they were going to talk they didn't and it already jumped to another part. the graphic and quality of the movie was pretty good.... could've used more work to it. lol