new namie amuro single!!

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
namie amuro will be releasing a new single entitled "baby don't cry" which will also be the theme to a jdrama...not sure what the drama is...but the single will be released in 2 formats..cd and cd+dvd..."baby don't cry" is decribed as a mid tempo pop song..so i'm expecting something like "girl talk"..also the single is produced by nao'ymt..who also produced "white light," "violet sauce," "no," among many other tracks on her "queen of hip pop album."...the single will be release january 24, 2007..i will post further news and covers when they are released!

credit: nate and jpopmusic.com for info!

.diane.

Media Fanatic
dude yeah preorder is sooo nice but yet so scary right now i'm cheapo and to get side a and side b is about $30+ i'll have to wait and see if i can preorder lol i'm so excited and anxious - they haven't previewed it yet which means no leaks lol

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
finally!!!..covers are out!!!

cd cover

cd+dvd cover

also..there's a radio rip of the song out..it's very...uplifting..haha..i think it'll do well..it's very pop

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
she's so damn pretty.....can't believe her and i are the same age and in heighth too...scary...but yet so cool! thanks for sharing this pinky!