Por's Gallery #21

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
The Power 3 Club are always on an everlasting mission to give...They are the greatest!! Credits to www.por23thrisadee.com and Namfon's Fanclub.

wadyness

sarNie Egg
OH so she's Namfon, that everyone's talking about. Thanks. She's really really pretty. Is she in any lakorn ?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
wadyness said:
OH so she's Namfon, that everyone's talking about. Thanks. She's really really pretty. Is she in any lakorn ?
[post="141153"][/post]​
Namfon is staring in a new lakorn with Por. It's a HOT one!! It's called Jao Sao Ban Rai and is on episodes 4 right now. She also stars in Nang Fah Cyber (I think that's the title). I haven't seen that one.

wadyness

sarNie Egg
Owh I can't wait to see. She's sOo pretty. He's hot too. Is this a fiesty lakorn where ah thor and me thor bicker a lot ? She looks young, how old is she ?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
wadyness said:
Owh I can't wait to see. She's sOo pretty. He's hot too. Is this a fiesty lakorn where ah thor and me thor bicker a lot ? She looks young, how old is she ?
[post="142025"][/post]​

Yep, it's that kind of lakorn. It's intense...I'm not sure how old Namfon is.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Namfon turns 20 on the 21st of June ^^ which is at this birthday. Por gave her a Piggy Bank for her present haha cute!

starlet1985

sarNie Hatchling
Did Por just give het the watch for her birthday? That is so sweet... handsome and got good taste Por is perfect lol