Samee [TV3]

pologirl242

sarNie Egg
I am looking for an older lakorn. I didn't see the thai version, but i saw the hmong-subbed one. here's the storyline:

the girl's mother marries a chinese man for what she thought was for money (because they are on the verge of losing their house that her father built for them before he passed away)
to 'tame' her they suggest she marry his youngest son because he is the same way as she is
the older son is supposed to help 'arrange' the marriage and has to deal w/ her as the younger one is very irresponsible and out all the time-- he (the older son) has a girlfriend on the side that he gets pregnant (her name is pa)
the younger son doesn't show up for the wedding-- so in order to not 'lose' to the girl (her name is rasika?) he agrees to marry her in his brother's place (secretly he was in love with her)
they get married bc she doesn't want to back down from this challenge-- he dumps his girlfriend who is pregnant and she decides to get an abortion but last minute doesn't go thru w/ it-- then she gets hit by a car and ends up losing the baby anyways-- the car was rasika's car

ring any bells anyone? who is the main character? i can't seem to find her anywhere on the internet....help if you know...

thanks!