sarNie Juvenile
Ch.4
Part.2
Rita: (she didn’t know what to say to a this stranger) um… not sure
Tye: please
Rita: umm…… (something was pulling toward her to say yes) sure
Tye: Okay, here my business card meet me here at noon
Rita: okay

As Tye was leaving he had a smile on his face. He started to walk back to the office to get his car. He couldn’t till tomorrow. He couldn’t wait to see her face again. He never saw a face like that before.

Paula walk up to Rita to make sure she was fine. Paula heard the conversation and didn’t want Rita to go; since she had a feeling something is evil about him.

Paula: Rita are you sure you gonna meet that person
Rita: Yes, something inside of me want me to meet him again
Paula: Just me careful
As Tye was sitting in his car. He started to have flashback of his brother Tik death.

Flashback………
They were sailing, on the open water. The current carried them further then they where support to. The sky started to change color again. The wave became violet.

Tye father planted this event, because Tye was more of his father then his brother Tik. There can be only of king of the evil. Tik had no evil side in him. You see Tye and Tik are twins.

Tik is more genital and kind toward mankind then Tye. Tye enjoying hurting people. The yacht couldn’t handle to the strong wave. Tye needed to save himself and he remember there was a safety raft. But the only thing was it only can fit one person.
Tye left his brother on the yacht watching it being destroyed by the wave. The sun came back out when Tik die.

It was his fault that Tik die. He never forgave himself for just leaving Tik get destroy by the wave.

End of flashback………

TBC…………​

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.5
Part.1
Enjoy!!!

Tye started to become very emotional thinking about what happen in the past. All a sudden the sky started to change. The clouds started to move rapidly, changing the color to black. When Tye become very emotional, things starts to change. His father couldn’t wait for him to become the person who he knows his son can be.

Tye couldn’t wait to see Rita. He very drawn towards her for some weird reason. He doesn’t know why? He kept looking at the time till she comes to have lunch with him.

Buzz……..buzz….

Tye: What is it Pinky?
Pinky: Sir, there a Miss. Rita here for you
Tye: What? Lets her in
Pinkly: Okay sir

Tye couldn’t wait to see her again. He heard the door opening.

Rita: Hi, there am I early
Tye: No your on time, lets get going.

They left the office. Everyone started to gossip since Tye never brought a woman to the office or even really go out alone. What was different was Rita is someone different from any one he met before.

In the mean time……

Paula was following her sister to make sure she was safe. She has a gut feeling that something is evil about Tye. He doesn’t seem quit human.

TBC……