shocker aom sunisa

little

sarNie Adult
i just finished woody talkshow. I always thought why aom sunisa seems not feminine but a boy like. she said she's girly and signs of being power woman. But after she done his talkshow she just decided to enter monkhood shocking everyone even her family. i don't get it why she wants to enter while she's young does that mean she can get out from mae chee when she wants to. it seems like she's a lonely girl. she has friends, popular/rich well known into the enter biz. it's not too late to have a partner/family she still young. i dont know why she does it.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
She's always been a 'tom' and although I don't think she's ever come out or anything but you kind of know by the way she presents herself.

little

sarNie Adult
who is she? any pix??
does she only sing? has she been in any lakorn or movie?
she mostly sings and she was popular back then with mos p. she play a few lakorn the one i remember was with chakcrit "thai yard koo ying" her popular song is "toy pai dee graw mai ow dee graw" back up dont want it i guess that's the translation. she's like a tomboy i dont know if she is but she's not feminine. even when she talks and dress.