[Short FF] Because Of Sex (Chapter 1 updated)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Cast:
Mark Prin as Mark Ross
Mint Chalida as Denise Daniel
Kimberley Tiamsiri as Kim White
Gubgib Sumontip as Herself
Yaya Urassaya as Yaya Halsey
Nadech Kugimuya as Nathan Kay

AAAAAAWWWWWHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Screamed Kim. She fell to the ground. Covering herself with her towel that was covered with blood. The girls in the locker room looked at her, laughing and recording her. 'please stop' she said to the girls. As all the other girls yelled at her saying she was on her period, and throwing pads and tanpongs at her. 'You freak' Denise yelled out. Kim cried to herself asking for help, but no one did. Gubgib pulled out her phone and records her. As the girls got closer to her, the smile on Denise face fade, and stops. She stops and backs away. The gym teacher came in, and yelled at all the girls. "GET OUT" she yelled at everyone. Denise wen up to the teacher an said "I don't think she knows she on her period." She said politely, but the teacher kicked them out anyways. "Sweetie everything is going to be alright. It's just your period."
"Hey babe." Mark said going up Mint as he kisses her lips and his arms goes up her Shirt. "What's wrong?" He asked her.
"Nothing" she replied as she continues to kiss him.
"Mark Ross, gonna swallow up that babe of yours in public," Nathan said To Mark. Mark slightly punched him.
Denise faked a smiled and turned to her locker, she thinks of Kim White. She felt super bad, but she just tried to ignore it.
"Hey honey how was your day?" Kim's mom asked her as She sets her things down on the table. She didn't answer. She wipes her tears, and turns to her mom.
"Mom." She said. Her mom answers with a yes. "Why didn't you tell me that I hit my period at such an old age," he mother stopped and looks at her.
"You had your period."
"Yes at school during gym."
"Sorry honey, you we're suppose to hit it at 14 or younger, but instead you hit 16."
"Ugh MOM!" She runs up to her room and cried on the pillow.
The loud music was playing. Under the stars and trees. In the car, both Mark and Denise were making love, it wasn't there first. She moaned and groaned. Mark kissing her everywhere. As he kissed her lips.
"What's wrong babe? Are you not enjoying it."
"No, it's not that." She gently pushes Mark off of her, and gets out the car. Mark got out just shirtless putting on his jacket.
"What's wrong?" He asks her. Leaning on his car.. His arms around her.
"You know about Kim White today?"
"Yea, honey everyone knows she's a loser."
"Yea, but today I felt bad that she just hit her period and....."
"We're you apart of it." He asked her. She sighs and nodded her head yes. "It's ok babe......I kicked a kid in the ribs before because he always bullied me back in 6th grade." Denise laughed and kissed him.
"We'll how would you feel if you were him?"
"We'll how would you feel if you were Kim White?" Mark questioned her, and carries her to the car to make more love with her.
As Kim was walking down the halls of school she was scared and terrified. School was what she hated most.
As she enters English class people were laughing at her. She ran to her desk and puts her head head down. As class started Denise walks to her desk and sees Kim just hiding her face. Mark came and sat next to Denise. And smiles at her, but she doesn't focus on him at all, he looks at her direction and she looks right at Kim.
"Denise....Denise..."
"Yea." She said to mark.
"What the heck is wrong with you."
"Nothing." She said. She looks back at her stuff and at the teacher. The class started and the teacher asked for everyone to ready chapter 3. He called on Kim. Kim was lost.
"Please read the first paragraph please?"
"Yeah." As Kim was reading. She couldn't concentrate.
"Thanks Kim." The teacher said. As everyone clapped mark coughed out 'asshole' Kim looks at him.
"What was that Mr.Ross?" The teacher called on him.
"Nothing, I said awesome.....awesome job Kim." He lied. He then looks at his book. Kim smiles at him, and Denise can see that Kim liked Mark.
Mark was caption of the football team. He was popular, and the apple of every girl, but he was not interest other then the only girl Denise.
As they were setting stuff up for prom, Gubgib walked up to Denise.
"Hey Denise." She said. "Why?"
"Why? What?" Denise was confused.
"You were apart of the Kim White project. Why didn't you stick up for me."
Denise walks up and walks past Gubgib. Gubgib held hard to her. "You also through stuff at her. Why didn't you stick up with me."
"Gubgib, please let go. And I stopped throwing stuff at her." She walks away.
"Ohhhhhh.....is it because you want your magical night with Mark Ross, and then go to the hotel and make love with Mark. Don't you?" Denise stopped, but continues to walk.

She walks to the football field. Just in Tim football practice was over. Mark went up to Denise and kissed her.
"Hey babe." Mark said.
"Hey, can I ask you something?"
"Yea." Mark said. His sweat tuning down his side head.
"You know how prom is this weekend?"
"Yea....and we....(he pulls her in) are going I be the best their..."
"Yea about that?"
"What? Are you not coming with me." He steps away from her.
"No....."
"Them what?"
"Can you go with Kim White?"
"What why?" He goes close to her. "Babe we barely talk, an she doesn't even like me."
"Yes she does? I see the way she looked at you in class today."
"Denise....." He pulls her in before she can even leave. "I don't want to go to prom with Kim, I wanna go with you?"
"Mark.....this is at least what I can do for her after what happened yesterday in the girls locker room."
"Denise...."
"Please Mark.....please." She begs him. He looks away, and sighs.

[Slam]
Mark sits across from Kim. Kim looks at him.
"Hey Kim." Mark said.
"Hey." She said hiding her face.
"So you know how prom is this weekend?"
"Yea."
"I was wondering if you'll like to come with me."
"What?" She looks up at him. She looks around seeing people gossip and laughing at her. "Is this a joke?" She grabs her stud and walks away.
"Wait.....Kim?" He chases after her. "Look this isn't a joke. I meant it." He holds her hand. "So......"
"I'll think about it?" She runs off.
Kim was crying in the locker room herself, the P.E came in and saw her crying.
"Kim is everything all right?" She sits next to her.
"Yea...." She looks up and smiles.
"Then why are you crying!"
"I got asked to prom?"
"You did. How exciting." She said cheering her on. "Who you get asked by."
"Mark Ross!" She said happily. The teacher faked a smile. Mark Ross. We're they going to pull a prank on her.

"What are you two trying to do to Kim?" The teacher questioned both Marl and Denise. "She's just a girl who doesn't need to be tricked by you two?"
"Mark meant it." Denise said.
"But she said no?" Mark said.
"Yea and your gonna keep asking her until she saids yes." Denise said. And walks away with Mark.
As Denise was putting things up, she looks around seeing people looking at her. She knew that everyone knows she wasn't going to the prom with Mark. Her body wasn't feeling good, light headed, her temperature was rising.
"Are you ok Denise?" One of her friend called her. Denise ran down the ladder and ran off to the bathroom.
"Her Denise...." Mark said but she ignored him and still ran off to the bathroom. "Denise are you ok." Mark ran after her. "Denise I'm coming in." He walks into the girls bathroom and sees her vomiting into the toilet. "Are you ok babe."
"Yea, I've been feeling sick lately."
"You should've told me. Here I'll take you to the nurse."
"No, I'm fine." She got up and walks to the sink.
"You sure."
"Yea."
"Kim wait up." Mark said chasing her down the stairs. "What do you say? Would you go to prom with me?" There was a silence.
"Yea I'll go with you." She said and ran away.
"Mom I've been asked to prom!" She ran happily to her mother. Her mother was so happy.
"Since you've been asked. We should go celebrate and but a beautiful dress for my beautiful daughter huh?"
"Yes."
"Let's go."
Kim saw Mark and Denise together. As she walks past them. Mark looks at her.
"Hey Kim." He smiled at her.
"Hey...." She said nervously.
"I hate that girl," Gubgib Said to her boyfriend. "Becaus of her I can't go to prom."

[PROM NIGHT]
As Mark was waiting, just pacing back and forth in his white tuxedos and a white limo waiting outside of Kim's house.
"Danny, he's a nice guy, he won't hurt me." Kim said to her brother.
"Once you get In that car, they'd going to use that little hole of yours and move on."
"No danny! Please stop. You know I a good girl I wouldn't do such stupid thing."
"Mom, tell her she can't go."
"I'm going." Kim leaves. Her brother yells for her to come back. But she ignored him.

"Mark." She said. He turned her way. She was glorious. That pink dress and those curls were beautiful on her. He smiled.
"Hey Kim."
"Am I beautiful?"
"You look amazing."

They arrive at the school. We're everyone was. A they both walked inside. People were complimenting them both! As they sat down.
"Hey in gonna go grab some punch?" Mark said. As he left his smile came off. He took out his phone and texted Denise.
Denise opens the massage and reads off "She's a great one, miss you though." She gently puts her phone down and continues to watch the movie.
As the prom was going by a slow song came on. He asked her to dance, but she didn't know how to dance. It doesn't matter. Mark took her hand and there they went.
"Just out your arm here, and follow my lead?" He said to her.
As they were slow dancing. Mark looked into her eyes. And smiled. Pretending to have a great time. Not that he hated it, but wishing it was Denise.
"Why am I here?" Kim asked Mark.
"What?"
"Why....am I here?"
"Because I wanna take you here?"
"Really?"
"Really." He said sincerely. Kim reached in for a kiss. His eyes widen, and he slightly pushes her away after 15 seconds when everyone started to pull out there phones.
"Kim.!" He said. "What the hell?"
"Sorry, I just got carried away......it's just that it feels good to be next to you."
Mark felt embarrass and ran off into the car slamming and punching the seats. Kim follows behind. She opens the door.
"Mark I'm---" Mark grabs her and loses her back. Since Denise wasn't here. He was desperate. After another 15 second he pushes her off.
"What the heck was I doing?"
"Mark----"
"I'm going to go to Denise. I'll tell the limo driver to drop you off at home." He got out the car and watches it leave.

On the other hand Denise already saw the video one of her friend sent to her of both Mark and Kim kissing. She held it in and throw he phone onto the bed. She heard the doorbell.....she opens it. Mark came rushing at her, kissing her like crazy. Taking off his jacket. He carries her to her bedroom and rips off her shirt.
"What are you doing Mark?"
"Don't ever tell me to go to prom with anyone else." He continues to make love with her throughout the night.
The next morning came. She turns to her left and finds her loving boyfriend next to her. She got up fast to the bathroom where she vomit again.
"Are you ok Denise?"
"Yea."
Kim walks to school where there were picture all over school of her kissing Mark. She felt so embarrassed. She saw Mark and Dejuse holding hands on the other side of te hall.
"I'm gonna go. See you later." Mark said as he kisses her.
"Bye."
Kim walk up to Denise.
"Denise, I---"
"Why?"
"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking straight."
"I lend you my boyfriend so you can have a magical night with him because I felt bad for what I did to you that day, but I guess I was wrong. I thought you'd knew that he was mine and not yours----" she covered her mouth and ran to the bathroom. Kim followed behind.
"Are you ok." She said.
"Yes I'm fine." Denise stood up rinsing her mouth with water in the bathroom.
"You should see a doctor."
"Why?" She laughed.
"Because your pregnant." Denise stopped what she was doing and looks at Kim.
"What?"
"Your pregnant. You didn't know."
"How would you know.?"
"I've read a lot of pregnancy books....they look stress, vomit, sense of smell, gaining wait, sat eyelid unders. And you have them all."
"Kim---"
"I'm sorry. If I knew you were pregnant earlier, I've would've not gone with your boyfriend to prom." She takes her leave out of the bathroom.
"Pregnant." Denise said out loud.