Something saddens me about Vill's acting career

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
After being promising in Sao Noi and Sud Sai Paan, That girl acting ability never really took off. She even regressed at some instances. Do you think veterans actors/actresses like Vill, Smart, New Wongsakorn etc... that have never really improved should stop being given main roles and should be demoted to second fiddles as a wake up call and make them at least bearable as actors/actresses ?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes these three actors should just be in supporting roles. The newer actors are better at acting than theses three. They never seem to improve bc they’re handed roles without auditioning, they had too easy.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Vill is going to be Vill and by now it's not going to change. It's easy to be comfortable then to try and be better. I just feel like some aren't even trying anymore. I am about to finish The romance of tiger and rose. The main actress Lusi, she had to auditioned for the role of QQ 3 times and had to read one part 40 times with different actors. Till this day why don't thai industry at least try to be competitive. You can fault the actresses or actors for not trying but why though? If you are given the roles why bother doing more when you know it's yours from the beginning. There are no incentives to even try. It sucks because some lakorns other people can do better than the ones that are supposedly the main leads.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Vill is going to be Vill and by now it's not going to change. It's easy to be comfortable then to try and be better. I just feel like some aren't even trying anymore. I am about to finish The romance of tiger and rose. The main actress Lusi, she had to auditioned for the role of QQ 3 times and had to read one part 40 times with different actors. Till this day why don't thai industry at least try to be competitive. You can fault the actresses or actors for not trying but why though? If you are given the roles why bother doing more when you know it's yours from the beginning. There are no incentives to even try. It sucks because some lakorns other people can do better than the ones that are supposedly the main leads.
It saddens me to see Vill acting like a newbie after so many years of being great interesting projects and some hot P'eks (She had great chemistry with Toomtam and Sean to name a few) girls like Sammy or Now wished they had that. I like Vill for everyone that know me here but she can't emote for sh.t and it hurts me seeing a girl I genuinely like waste so many good opportunities cause she is contented. sigh...