The Autumn Ballad (2022)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Credit to rightful owner
The story of a witty young girl named Qiu Yan and a cold-faced duke named Liang Yi, who goes from battling each other with wits and boldness to understanding and accompanying each other. Qiu Yan is the least favored eldest daughter of the Qiu Manor. She managed to reap happiness step by step relying on her own efforts and wisdom. (Source: DramaWiki, Baidu) Edit Translation

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This drama is pretty interesting. The Leads are not the best looking but their characters and chemistry are very good. I love their bickering and scheming. Damn, should’ve waited for this to finish airing before starting it.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This web series has broke 800 million views! Congrats to them! The chemistry between the leads are just great and it’s so lovely that ML support FL pursue her dream. I couldn’t find the birthday scene but it was so heartfelt when ML celebrate FL’s birthday, got me all teary.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I'm watching it & SarN is too :). I'm on ep 10, I hope I will continue to watch it to the end, not many C dramas could keep me interested from beginning to the end without dropping off somewhere in the beginning eps or I spoiled myself and jumped all over the eps then watched the ending just to know how the dramas ended.

The ML has strong screen presence. I like ML's qualities. He does good things but does them very secretive & doesn't want others to know he does them, only his right hand man knows. I like that ML & FL had bad blood at first then eventually learned that they were quick to judge on each other then love blossomed between them. Both are clever people so this is a plus. I like the fact that FL wants rights that the men during that time period have for herself & for women in general, perfect timing for this month of March ;):).

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I just finished this. It’s a happy ending but the ending is so rush. I got bored of the last 3eps. Even though there wasn’t mulch kissing and romance, I really like the build up of the leads relationship, it was nice and warm. Overall it was a good series.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yeah, many people were not happy about the second part of the last episode. There are many speculations that the bad ending could just be because of COVID since it was being filmed during that time but I don't know too. They should've never hired six people to work on the script towards the end. That's how you get a choppy script. Many people were very disappointed with the last episode, but I haven't finished the drama yet so I won't say much about it. I think Jeremy Xu matches these types of drama. Honestly, I never really liked Qiao Xin before, but after watching her in this drama, I think I've taken a liking to her. Also, Jeremy's drama "Be My Princess" is airing on 3/16, so definitely check it out too.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
What, they had 3 different writers for this?? No wonder it can go different ways. Lol. This is my first series of the two leads and the characters really brings their charms out. I’m liking Jeremy’s acting and will take a peak at his new series “Be My Princess”, it looks quite interesting. I like Bridgett in here too, but she’s needs to be in an interesting and fun character and have this great chemistry with her male lead again for me to watch her.