The Bachelor: Season 13

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't really watch the show but I watch it sometimes when I'm bored lol well the past seasons. This season I didn't really catch but after seeing the news and publicity on it I went back and watched it and it was freaking so stupid :loool: It's so sad how he dumps her on tv only to go back to the girl that he dumped at the final rose ceremony; I'll bet so many people hate his arse now :loool:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I did not like Melissa to begin with. Never like her throughout the season. She's a fake. Everytime she talks about love, it made me wanna gag. However, she did not deserve that from Jason though. That was just too cruel. I really wanted Jason to pick the 3rd runner up, Julian??? I thought she was really cute.

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Jason is a douchebag. Just cuz Deanda screwed him over didn't mean he had to do that to other people and Molly is dumb to take him back. What if the same thing happens to her a few years from now? This show is too scripted, it annoys me. :lol: but it's also amusing how desperate people can be.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:loool: you said it soupansa don't people research before going on the show.. the failure rate for relationships on the show only like 3 out of like 13 seasons and 17 if include the bachelorette succeed i think the only ones that will work out is Trista and Ryan :loool:

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
OMG!!.. im such a big fan of this show..i loved the bachelor...i watch most of the seasons....deanna's season was good too!....she regret jason big time...we all know she wants him back!....i did like him but now i dont know if he's really a good person.....cause he didnt even try to work it out with melisa!....i really like her, i like her more than that other girl!....anywase, i cant wait for the next season with juilian!....