The four constables

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Has anyone seen this ancient series? It's really good and the story line and good and the ending isn't what you would expect.

the actors Ren Quan and Nicky Wu are in there along with Fan Bing Bing.

Here's the link to the cover:

http://us.yesasia.com/en/ImageGallery.aspx...de-c/#selection

I really like this series and I have the one that was dubbed in Thai....
Ren Quan and Fan Bing Bing look really good together and I recommend this series.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:eek: this is the one i've been looking for...i really want to watch this series...thank you for the english title.

HaiTang

sarNie Egg
Not called The Four Constables.. Although it is an adaption of the four constables. So many titles to this serie actually. Famous Bounty Hunters, Musketeer and the Princess. But the title I got was Butterfly Valley. It be wrong to call it the four constables, cuz in this adaption, Zhu Ge Zhen Hou (their master) had 3 female students also. In the original adaptions, he never did.. Wonder why they added the 3 female students.. and kill two of them off.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I agree with you HaiTang that it was a close adaptation to the book, but the series that i saw had that name and so I just know it by that name.

As for the three girls, I heard that they added them on because they wanted a somewhat love story going on because the books not finish yet and so the director just made the ending up...

Aba

sarNie Egg
I agree with you HaiTang that it was a close adaptation to the book, but the series that i saw had that name and so I just know it by that name.

As for the three girls, I heard that they added them on because they wanted a somewhat love story going on because the books not finish yet and so the director just made the ending up...
wait..wait...is this call butterfly valley or the 4 C.......casue nie yuan play a moive also called the 4 C or was it the 4 Marshal...id on't.....so which name is the right one....butterfly valley or the 4 C.......

thank u........

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Aba, the movie goes by all the names mentioned above, but the most well known from sites is called "Musketeers and Princess" I think Yesasia goes by that names, but other sites also go by the name "Four Constables"

The one with Nie Yuan is different from this one. two different series/same name

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Aba, the movie goes by all the names mentioned above, but the most well known from sites is called "Musketeers and Princess" I think Yesasia goes by that names, but other sites also go by the name "Four Constables"

The one with Nie Yuan is different from this one. two different series/same name
When I first saw the title, I thought it the one with Nie Yuan. This one is okay, but sad ending. The one with Nie Yuan had stupid ending too. I don't like the traingle love btw Nie Yuan and the other two character at all. Very stupid, I think.

thea

sarNie Hatchling
The serie was so so not the best....i dont like how they make fbb lose her memory....was stupid i think!