The iphone

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice

iPhone combines three amazing products — a revolutionary mobile phone, a widescreen iPod with touch controls, and a breakthrough Internet communications device with desktop-class email, web browsing, maps, and searching — into one small and lightweight handheld device. iPhone also introduces an entirely new user interface based on a large multi-touch display and pioneering new software, letting you control everything with just your fingers. So it ushers in an era of software power and sophistication never before seen in a mobile device, completely redefining what you can do on a mobile phone.

Revolutionary Phone
Widescreen iPod
Breakthrough Internet Device
High Technology
Showcase
Get Ready for iPhone
---------------------------------------------------

I just want to know other people's opion on the iphone.
It seems pretty cool.
What do you guys all think about it?
I would get one...if I could afford it.
XD

Muddie Murda

smile...
Looks annoying.

hahahaha ok ok my explanation...

Looks like it'd get so dirty easily. I'm not really into those PDA (or PDA-look a like). I like buttons. I like to know that I've pressed the button by feeling it click. :D I like clicky stuff. *gets my pen* hahaha jk

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The iphone sucks I'll tell you that and its a waste of money LOL swty read the reviews on the phones before you buy them .. don't be a sap for tech.. make sure its gonna work right .. don't be like me and buy an expensive phone and find out 2 weeks later theres a million things wrong with it >__O

sarN

sarNie Granny
shoot , i don't even have a celluar my little cusin have one and she is 8 ! so sad lol ... im so uncool even my parent and sis have celluar . i'm the only one dat have a home phone LOL>