The Most Handsome Pra'ek

Who you think is the most handsome pra'ek?

• Tik

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Ken T.

Votes: 21 27.6%
  • Dome

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Nadech

Votes: 39 51.3%

• Total voters

bubba

Keep On Smiling
There is a poll in Pantip for the most handsome pra'ek among Tik, Ken T., Dome, and Nadech. I think it would be fun to have the same poll here at AF just to compare to the one in Pantip.

Here's the link at Pantip for those who interest. http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A12873481/A12873481.html

Asy

sarNie Immature
You should know my vote lmao. I love the guy since I was born lmao. I actually agree with Pantip's result so far. ^^

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Tik, Ken, and Nadech are handsome and charming, and they are my fav. It is hard to pick between Tik and Nadech :scratchhead2: , but I have to go with my first crush so Tik it is

That's not good!!!! since I post this, I can't vote :cry:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Since I'm the second person who voted, I'm guessing you voted for Tik, bubba? :lol:

Awh, why these four only? Why not an "Other" option? Still, hard choice! Actually, not too hard hehehe. Let me explain my opinions.

I think every one of them is handsome in their own way. But in terms of looks, my vote goes to Ken; Ken actually looks the most handsome out of the four. People don't hate on me! :)

Tik is freakin' hot in Roy Leh Sanai Rai, but his big, buggy eyes throw me off sometimes. :sweat: Acting wise, he's hot and caring, but sometimes he can't convey his emotions (unless he's with Aom Phiyada :D). He's still a handsome man, though, and I love him. :wub:

Now, Dome has that rugged and bad boy look about him. But the longer you look at him, the less handsome he is. xD His eyes and mouth are kind of tiny. He's sexy, not handsome.

Nadech...as cute and as hawt he is on screen and in real life, he's not that handsome to me. :) No offense. Only until I see his acting then, I don't care at all that he doesn't look Thai enough. He has that exotic look and the manly, boyish charm. xD

Ken is the most handsome to me. ^_^ He looks like an ordinary guy hehehe.

But seriously, it was a hard pick between Ken, Tik, and Nadech. Dome's the least handsome for me. xD But seriously, all four are very good-looking men. Would love to see them in a photo shoot together. Oh wai, Tik and Ken are already in one! Yay!

Asy

sarNie Immature
I don't even think Dome is handsome haha.

Maiko, this is based on the Pantip's poll, so no others choice. Even if there is, who would you pick huh? Haha.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I don't even think Dome is handsome haha.

Maiko, this is based on the Pantip's poll, so no others choice. Even if there is, who would you pick huh? Haha.
Yep, Dome's not that handsome for me as well. :D

Lol, I know this was based on the poll in Pantip, but I was hoping bubba would add some more to spice it up. There are a lot of other good-looking actors out there besides these four. Based on looks, handsome pra'eks for me are Pong, Aum, Bie, Mark, Mario, Porche, Om, Willie, etc... Even Mart, Asy. :D But I guess, if I were to only pick one actor, I'll still say Ken's the most handsome... :scratchchin: Unless I take the time to examine every actor's outward appearance and overall look.

I'm assuming you picked Tik? :lol: Ohhhh, Tik. :faint: Maybe if his eyes weren't so big, I'll consider him perfect. Ah, got to love him just the way he is though!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥

Lol, I know this was based on the poll in Pantip, but I was hoping bubba would add some more to spice it up. There are a lot of other good-looking actors out there besides these four. Based on looks, handsome pra'eks for me are Pong, Aum, Bie, Mark, Mario, Porche, Om, Willie, etc... Even Mart, Asy. :D But I guess, if I were to only pick one actor, I'll still say Ken's the most handsome... :scratchchin: Unless I take the time to examine every actor's outward appearance and overall look.

I'm assuming you picked Tik? :lol: Ohhhh, Tik. :faint: Maybe if his eyes weren't so big, I'll consider him perfect. Ah, got to love him just the way he is though!
LOL examine every actor's outward appearance and overall look ..Lmao! Including onto you list, Son Yuke is also a very good looking man too; he pass for hot as well!

~~~

I cannot vote lol! My vote goes out to Mark but since the poll is limited to the options above I will pass. lmao. However, I think Tik J is most sexy; his body and look when younger killed me. LOL Esp. during the Roy Leh Sanea Rai days LOL Ken second, Nadech third and Dome last. I've never found Dome attractive though weird. lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Tik and Ken are on my Top 10 ALL-TIME favorite actors, but if I chose either one of them as the most handsome actor that would be because I was being bias. Based on my first honest impression (I use my first impressions to rate handsomeness ;) ):

Tik- I first saw him in Soda Gub Chayen and I thought he was hideous, especially with his hairdo in there.
Ken- Before I even watched Sawan Biang I was already biased against him because his hair was ugly in there, and I thought he was not good-looking and overrated.
Dome- Who's Dome?
Nadech- His pic on a thumbnail for Duang Jai Akanee caught my eye as I was watching something else and so I watched that lakorn and thought he was handsome.

So, my choice, fair and square, goes to Nadech Kugimiya, second goes to Tik and Ken (I can't choose one between the two). I'm sorry, I don't know who Dome is.

However, aside from this poll, I'd say these guys are handsome pra'eks as well: Pat Patson Sarindu, Peter Corp Dyrendal, Rome Patchata Nampan, Vee Veeraparb Suparbpaiboon, Willie Reungrit McIntosh, Num Sornram Theppitak and Andrew Gregson.

My choice as the most handsome pra'ek is Pat Patson Sarindu!

...I know he's not part of the poll.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Thanks for sharing his pic...hmm...

...he's not that appealing to me. That's just my personal opinion.

bubba

Keep On Smiling

I would like to spice it up too, Maiko. But, for this one, I want to keep it consistents with Pantip so we can compare the International poll(AF) with the Thai poll(Pantip) na.

Asy

sarNie Immature
phatman, he's totally not my type too lmao but actually many girls here love him heheh. :D

lol bubba you know my secret now lol.

I'm glad that you didn't change your poll option. I agree, we should keep it consistent with Pantip. :D

by the way bubba, are you Thai? ;)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
LOL examine every actor's outward appearance and overall look ..Lmao! Including onto you list, Son Yukw is also a very good looking man too; he pass for hot as well!

~~~

I cannot vote lol! My vote goes out to Mark but since the poll is limited to the options above I will pass. lmao. However, I think Tik J is most sexy; his body and look when younger killed me. LOL Esp. during the Roy Leh Sanea Rai days LOL Ken second, Nadech third and Dome last. I've never found Dome attractive though weird. lol
I understand and agree that there are more handsome pra'eks not include on the list.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
phatman, he's totally not my type too lmao but actually many girls here love him heheh. :D

lol bubba you know my secret now lol.

I'm glad that you didn't change your poll option. I agree, we should keep it consistent with Pantip. :D

by the way bubba, are you Thai? ;)
No, but I used to live in Thailand for couple years many many many moons ago. How's about you?

Asy

sarNie Immature
No, I'm not Thai either haha. Never been to Thailand as well. I'm just an ordinary outside girl, who's crazy about lakorn, and ehem ehem the guy on the poll lmao!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I honestly dont like these kind of random poll. But since I took the time to even look at this poll, Ken wins hand down. Tik has his moments of handsome. Ken has always been handsome regardless of what crap he is sporting lmao Choom Top tops every Asian man when it comes to being sexy and/or handsome.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Eh, i never really found the appeal of Dome. Why do people think he's handsome like a god? I just don't see it. I think Ken and Tik are handsome but their getting old now and i am Nadech biased so i'll go with Nadech!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Willy is old but he is still as handsome as ever!!! Yes I know he is not on the poll but he is definitely worth bragging about.