lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
i love the story
i wish i got time to read and update stuff
too much work to do around in my life Q~Q
update soon ^^

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Thanks For Your Beautiful Comments, Remember... this FF is coming to an end. I'll Update it as soon as i can, please be patient ;)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Chapter 14​
Narrator's Point of View:
As Namcheo stops the car, he turns to look at Sarsa. She looked so beautiful and peaceful just sleeping. He had to wake her up though, he knew it was uncomfortable to sleep in a passenger seat. He lightly taps her on her shoulder and moves in closer to her.
Namcheo: Sarsa...
Sarsa slowly opens her eyes and was shocked to see Namcheo right in front of her. She blocked her chest, making two X with her arms. Namcheo chuckles and exits the car. Sarsa is completely confused, she doesn't even know where she's at and how long she's been in the car. Her back aches and so does her head, it feels like being kidnapped except not the bad way with all the hands tied like in lakorns. Namcheo knocks on the car window, Sarsa turns to see him smiling. He opens the car door for her like a gentleman would. Sarsa exits the car and looks around.
Sarsa: Where is this place?
Namcheo: It's beautiful right?
Sarsa: I'm asking you where this place is.
Namcheo moves in closer to whisper in Sarsa's Ears.
Namcheo: It's my personal private island just for us.
Sarsa: Tsh; Personal Private island.
Namcheo: You're so stubborn & aggressive, just admit that you love me already; you know that deep inside you heart, you feel for me, you physically want me.
Sarsa: What-
Namcheo: Ahh, let's not argue love, im getting hungry, let's hurry to go eat.
Namcheo grabs her hands and walks her inside the resort. Sarsa was amazed by the peacefulness, it looked like it was a private resort or something. Sarsa realizes her hands clinging onto Namcheo’s, she slowly slip her hands away from Namcheo’s but he held on tighter.
Sarsa: Can you let go of my hands?
Namcheo: Nope; and I never will.
Sarsa: I can walk by myself, I’m not a little kid and my hands are hurting because you’re squeezing them so hard.
Namcheo: Oh; Sorry.
Sarsa tugs her hand away from him as a beautiful lake scene appears in front of them. Namcheo slowly takes a few step forward, stepping closer to see the beautiful lake view. He didn’t know how he was going to start this, he didn’t know how he was going to apologize. He just knew that he loved her too much to let her go.
Namcheo: Look.. I- I know that I make mistakes and I’ve done wrong to you and I’m truly sorry. I don’t expect you to pity me but I just want to let you know that I’m truly sorry, but no matter what.. I can’t let you go and I won’t ever do that. If you think what I’m doing now is kidnapping and wrong, you can call someone and do something about it. I love you..I love you too much that I don’t know what to do anymore…
Sarsa: I’ve gotten over that Namcheo, it’s okay. It’s just a childhood memory, the past is the past, just let it be passed by… I’ve learned from my mistakes to realize that I’m dumb, dumb enough to listen to a promise that is just a lie.
Namcheo: I truly didn’t mean to hurt you like this. You don’t deserve to be hurt like this…
Sarsa: Choose and decide what’s best for us..
Namcheo: I can’t do this, I’ll let you choose. It’s the role of a lady to choose, I’ll respect your decision too.
Sarsa: I…I…
Sarsa didn’t know what to do, she needed some time off to think, she walks away from him, tears flowing down her cheeks.
Namcheo: Wait.. I don’t need the answer now… I’m sorry for taking advantage of you yesterday and today, I was dragging you around… But.. please eat first, I had them prepare us lunch..
Sarsa: I-
Namcheo grabs her shoulders and made her sit on the table set up in front of the lake, he walks to go sit across from her. Waiters walk by with trays of foods and drinks and set them on the table. Finishing up with pouring the drinks, they left quietly.
Namcheo: Here, eat your favorite.
Sarsa looks up at him quickly.
Sarsa: How..How- do you know what my favorite food is?
Namcheo: Just stuff yourself with lots of food.
Sarsa: O-kay..
It was just an awkward silence; they both ate and kept having eye contact. Namcheo grabs the key inside his pocket and hands it over to Sarsa.
Sarsa: What’s this..?
Namcheo: Your key for your room.
Sarsa: Ah, thank you.
Namcheo: No Problem, your room is the one over there that has the wide window.
Namcheo pointed to the room, Sarsa turns to look and turns back around again. Finishing up her plate of food, she excused herself politely and walked off to her room. Namcheo orders the waiter to clean the table up, he goes on along the lake thinking of things, thinking of this relationship. He let her choose, so he should respect it. On his way back to his room, it was getting dark.

Sarsa’s Room
Sarsa: Private Island? Then what’s up with all these waiters?
She let herself fall down on the bed, it was relaxing. She lie down closing her eyes. There was a sudden knock on her slide door, she opens it and it was Namcheo.
Sarsa: Is..something wrong?
Namcheo: No..but my room.. it’s locked and I can’t open it. I think it’s broken, but it’s too dark to fix it now..
Sarsa: Then, how did they clean it?
Namcheo: No one is allowed in that room because it’s mine, but somehow I can’t open it…
Sarsa: Uhhm… Did you wanted to sleep here then?
Namcheo: I don’t think that’s a good idea.
Sarsa: This is also your room anyway, I can sleep on the floor.
Namcheo: But there’s no extra blanket or pillow and it’s really cold.
Sarsa: Then… I can just- sleep on the couch in this room.
Namcheo: It’s short and it’s going to be uncomfortable too.
Sarsa: Uhm…How about-
Namcheo: Why don’t we just share the same place to sleep?
Sarsa: Alai Na Ka(What)?!
Namcheo: You sleep at the front & I’ll sleep at the end if you’re so worried but just don’t kick me..
Sarsa: Okay then..
Namcheo: Can I come in, it’s starting to get cold staying out here.
Sarsa: Oh, sorry. I forgot that you were still standing outside.
Namcheo enters the room and closes the slide door. He grabs a towel from the cabinet & heads off to the restroom to shower. Sarsa felt awkward and didn’t know what to do since he was showering, The room was spacious and colorful, it was unique, not plain. She went around the room looking at the pictures in frames on tables and hanging on walls. She saw a mini album placed under the table, since she was curious, she grabs it & starts flipping through the pages.
Namcheo: Somebody is very nosy here.
Sarsa, surprised by his voice turned around to see him behind her. She saw that he was half naked with a towel wrapped around his waist. She grabs the album and puts it in front of her face. Although, his six-packs that was just revealed was really sexy.
Sarsa: Go get dressed…
Namcheo: Why? Feeling awkward now?
End of Chapter;)

----------------------------------------------​
*Author’s Note:
Dear readers, thanks so much for reading this fanfiction. I’m sure our next chapter is going to be the last one. I’m am so very thankful for all you girls because you all inspire me to write and continue on writing. Oh; by the way…at this end of the chapter, I was being sick minded & thinking of making them have “sex” but it would probably too over-rated for you girls? I’ll let you girls decide about that…”sex” scene then? Lol; I re-read what I wrote and now I feel like I’m perverted -.- Thanks again, I don’t know how many time I am going to say “thank you” to you girls, but please know that I am truly thankful for you girls reading. I know, I’m being such a slow poke, I’m glad you girls can endure with me. Anyhow, please enjoy. I’ll start working on the next chapter after I get your decision of that…”Scene.” ;)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Namcheoooo, waaaah, he's so caring. I want him.
Lol, just kidding. I really admire his personality.
Sarsa's so funny crossing her chest.
He wasn't gonna rape you, Sarsa, trust me :)
Namcheo, I'll admit that I love you cause I dooooo;
He's so romantic. I can imagine the peaceful setting....
His six pack, ohmyfreakingod, I might fainttt... LOL.
Can't wait for more. You better update soon !
Sex..... hmmmm. Yesyesyes to sex. Now you're not the only perverted one. There's two perverts here. Lol. ^^

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Namcheoooo, waaaah, he's so caring. I want him.
Lol, just kidding. I really admire his personality.
Sarsa's so funny crossing her chest.
He wasn't gonna rape you, Sarsa, trust me :)
Namcheo, I'll admit that I love you cause I dooooo;
He's so romantic. I can imagine the peaceful setting....
His six pack, ohmyfreakingod, I might fainttt... LOL.
Can't wait for more. You better update soon !
Sex..... hmmmm. Yesyesyes to sex. Now you're not the only perverted one. There's two perverts here. Lol. ^^
Lol, Rina! ;D I was trying to be as descriptive as possible. I miss SON now -.-
Don't faint Rina, if you do, you won't be able to continuously think of his six-pack anymore ;D
I'll update soon, you're TOO encouraging! Okay, Rina admits that she's a "pervert." ;DDDD

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Lol ; The "Scene" it is . I'm glad to see all your feedbacks (;
Here's a sneak peek , i hate myself for not updating it . ! But , sneak peek is here . I'm working on the chapter (;
Hope you girls are excited for this last chapter . thanks for reading , <3 I LOVE YOUUUU GIRLS (;

SNEAK PEEK CHAPTER 15 ( LAST CHAPTER OF THE PROMISE)
"Namcheo was giving his most cheesiest smile, Sarsa was getting more and more frustrated. Why does he not understand but just keep continuing to be so immature?
Sarsa: You're getting me so -
Namcheo walked with full speed to Sarsa , his towel still wrapped tightly around him , not letting her finish her sentence. Sarsa paused in confusion as he stormed towards her and kissed her hard on the lips, pushing her against the wall, trying not to hurt her."

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Omfg, this sneak peek is making me want more !
Hurry, Dua ! I wanna read ! OMFGGGGG, way to get me hyped for the upcoming chapterrrrr. I can't wait.
No rush, taha, take your time.
But I am seriously so excited. Namcheo is too hotttt, ohmyjiao xD

orihime303

sarNie Hatchling
Holy shizz Dua! It's getting hot in here already!!! :spicy: LOL!^^ :drool: It's amazing how i can still remember everything about this story. I thought that i would have to go back and reread everything again to regain my memory. Nice sneak peek though...

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Chapter 15 Last Chapter​
Sarsa: I . . I need to shower .
She pushed him away and walked towards the restroom.
Namcheo: You don't have any extra clothes.
He turns around to watch her turn around and give her statement.
Sarsa: Whose fault was it that I don't have any other extra clothes ?
Namcheo: I never said it wasn't my fault .
Namcheo was giving his most cheesiest smile, Sarsa was getting more and more frustrated. Why does he not understand but just keep continuing to be so immature?
Namcheo walked with full speed to Sarsa , his towel still wrapped tightly around him , not letting her finish her sentence. Sarsa paused in confusion as he stormed towards her and kissed her hard on the lips, pushing her against the wall, trying not to hurt her. Although at first , it was a hard rough kiss , it soon turned into a soft passionate kiss. Sarsa was doing the same back as well, responding to every move he made. It was a feeling mixed of intensity and passion. Sarsa wrapped her legs around Namcheo's waist, her hands going through his hair crazily. Namcheo suddenly paused at what he was doing.
Namcheo: I wish time can stop , right here , right now.
Sarsa chuckled.
Namcheo: So , Will you marry me ?
He moved inwards close to her , just close enough but not touching her lips .
Sarsa: What – Trying to bribe me now ?
Namcheo: I'm not bribing you , I know you want to -
He was cut off by Sarsa's kiss , they continued to kiss , out of control. Namcheo hesitates ,pausing them both into an awkward position . Sarsa stares into his eyes and gives a statement.
Sarsa: Okay , I'll admit . I'm desperately in love with you and I need you in my life . And of course it's obvious that I want to marry you . . . but . . what are you going to do about your fiancee-your mother ?
Namcheo: Sarsa , you have to realize this .If you were me, you wouldn't want to spend the rest of your life with someone you don't love,someone who doesn't even understand or know you for who you are. I'd rather be hated & punished by everyone else. They should understand me.
Sarsa: But,they care for you, they love you so they just want you to do the correct things...
Namcheo: I know but they're going over the line. I've had enough of this . I'm extremely sorry about not doing as promised. I came , I did but you weren't there and so I thought you were in love with someone else or probably married already . . .
Sarsa: I don't know , I don't think this will work out.
Namcheo: Trust me , it will work out . I'm here , by your side .
Namcheo kisses her cheeks slowly , moving to the lips . Mixed emotions starts boiling up once again . This time , he lift her away from the wall and to the bed. Still kissing on to her soft lips , he slowly made his way to his pleasure. She did the same back , both having the body language of making love to each other . The next morning, Sarsa woke up to the fragrance of sweet flowers. She opens her eyes at the sight of the red bouquet lying on the pillow next to hers. Sarsa gets up and wraps the blanket around her naked body.
Namcheo : Someone's finally awake .
Namcheo smiled with perfection , entering the room anonymously.
Sarsa : What's with the flowers ?
Namcheo: To make you love me more ?
Sarsa : Who says I do ?
Namcheo: You said that yourself , last night . You don't remember ?
Sarsa : I'll remember after you give me all the explanations .
Namcheo : What explanations ?
Sarsa : You didn't finish telling me , last night ?
Namcheo : That was the truth , I thought you were engaged with someone else .
Sarsa : It's alright , what's in the past is the past . You did as promised and so did I , all we need is trust in each other . If it wasn't for the promise we had 3 years ago , we wouldn't be here now .
Namcheo smiled at her statement .
Namcheo : I agree with you , love .
Namcheo : Alright , let's return then .
Sarsa : I'm nervous .
Namcheo : It's alright , Let's face our consequences when we get there , together .
Sarsa : Yes , together .
Namcheo : I love you Sarsa .
Sarsa : I love you too , Namcheo .
He leans in to give her a slow, soft kiss . Chapter 15 Last Chapter
Sarsa: I . . I need to shower .
She pushed him away and walked towards the restroom.
Namcheo: You don't have any extra clothes.
He turns around to watch her turn around and give her statement.
Sarsa: Whose fault was it that I don't have any other extra clothes ?
Namcheo: I never said it wasn't my fault .
Namcheo was giving his most cheesiest smile, Sarsa was getting more and more frustrated. Why does he not understand but just keep continuing to be so immature?
Namcheo walked with full speed to Sarsa , his towel still wrapped tightly around him , not letting her finish her sentence. Sarsa paused in confusion as he stormed towards her and kissed her hard on the lips, pushing her against the wall, trying not to hurt her. Although at first , it was a hard rough kiss , it soon turned into a soft passionate kiss. Sarsa was doing the same back as well, responding to every move he made. It was a feeling mixed of intensity and passion. Sarsa wrapped her legs around Namcheo's waist, her hands going through his hair crazily. Namcheo suddenly paused at what he was doing.
Namcheo: I wish time can stop , right here , right now.
Sarsa chuckled.
Namcheo: So , Will you marry me ?
He moved inwards close to her , just close enough but not touching her lips .
Sarsa: What – Trying to bribe me now ?
Namcheo: I'm not bribing you , I know you want to -
He was cut off by Sarsa's kiss , they continued to kiss , out of control. Namcheo hesitates ,pausing them both into an awkward position . Sarsa stares into his eyes and gives a statement.
Sarsa: Okay , I'll admit . I'm desperately in love with you and I need you in my life . And of course it's obvious that I want to marry you . . . but . . what are you going to do about your fiancee-your mother ?
Namcheo: Sarsa , you have to realize this .If you were me, you wouldn't want to spend the rest of your life with someone you don't love,someone who doesn't even understand or know you for who you are. I'd rather be hated & punished by everyone else. They should understand me.
Sarsa: But,they care for you, they love you so they just want you to do the correct things...
Namcheo: I know but they're going over the line. I've had enough of this . I'm extremely sorry about not doing as promised. I came , I did but you weren't there and so I thought you were in love with someone else or probably married already . . .
Sarsa: I don't know , I don't think this will work out.
Namcheo: Trust me , it will work out . I'm here , by your side .
Namcheo kisses her cheeks slowly , moving to the lips . Mixed emotions starts boiling up once again . This time , he lift her away from the wall and to the bed. Still kissing on to her soft lips , he slowly made his way to his pleasure. She did the same back , both having the body language of making love to each other . The next morning, Sarsa woke up to the fragrance of sweet flowers. She opens her eyes at the sight of the red bouquet lying on the pillow next to hers. Sarsa gets up and wraps the blanket around her naked body.
Namcheo : Someone's finally awake .
Namcheo smiled with perfection , entering the room anonymously.
Sarsa : What's with the flowers ?
Namcheo: To make you love me more ?
Sarsa : Who says I do ?
Namcheo: You said that yourself , last night . You don't remember ?
Sarsa : I'll remember after you give me all the explanations .
Namcheo : What explanations ?
Sarsa : You didn't finish telling me , last night ?
Namcheo : That was the truth , I thought you were engaged with someone else .
Sarsa : It's alright , what's in the past is the past . You did as promised and so did I , all we need is trust in each other . If it wasn't for the promise we had 3 years ago , we wouldn't be here now .
Namcheo smiled at her statement .
Namcheo : I agree with you , love .
Namcheo : Alright , let's return then .
Sarsa : I'm nervous .
Namcheo : It's alright , Let's face our consequences when we get there , together .
Sarsa : Yes , together .
Namcheo : I love you Sarsa .
Sarsa : I love you too , Namcheo .
He leans in to give her a slow, soft kiss .

--------------------------------------------------------------------
THANK YOU GIRLS ! Guess what ? It's finally over ! Thank you so much for enduring with me . Ugh , I went back to read this story & i thought it was really sucky and newbie . I'm very happy that you girls still endured with me . Thank you so much . Happy thanksgiving everyone , i'm thankful for you girls reading my FF . I am planning to write a new fanfiction . I promise you girls that i'll update everyweek on my new one and it will be 10 TIMES better than this one . Thank you so much , i don't know how many time i can thank you girls . :) Hppe you girls liked the ending ? Leave a comment . I love youuu !

orihime303

sarNie Hatchling
Dua, that was sooo good! No wait, AWESOME!!!^^ If ur writing a new ff, i'll be sure to check it out soon!:) I'll miss this one even though it's over, i'll remember how this was the one that made me sooo interested into reading all the other ff by others!:D

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Dua, that was sooo good! No wait, AWESOME!!!^^ If ur writing a new ff, i'll be sure to check it out soon!:) I'll miss this one even though it's over, i'll remember how this was the one that made me sooo interested into reading all the other ff by others!:D
Thank You so much ~ *Sniff Sniff* You make me feel all special now . Lol , <3

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
oh my freakin gawwddddd; Can I just die here right now?
Omfg, ..... WAHHHH ~~! Dua, Dua, Dua,
can you continue writing more fics, huh? can you continue?
Pleaaase, if not, I might have to force you, srsly.
Sarsa & Namcheo, I have fallen in love with their couple.
'The Promise', I recommend this fanfic to all people. It's a mustreadddd !!! Omfg.
I just loved it. You have just got me into FF fever, girlll >:p

I'll be stalking your future fics ... :) I hope to see more from you ... soon !!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
oh my freakin gawwddddd; Can I just die here right now?
Omfg, ..... WAHHHH ~~! Dua, Dua, Dua,
can you continue writing more fics, huh? can you continue?
Pleaaase, if not, I might have to force you, srsly.
Sarsa & Namcheo, I have fallen in love with their couple.
'The Promise', I recommend this fanfic to all people. It's a mustreadddd !!! Omfg.
I just loved it. You have just got me into FF fever, girlll >:p

I'll be stalking your future fics ... :) I hope to see more from you ... soon !!
Thank you Marina . ^^ No, you can't die yet ! Lol . I only liked the ending . I've got lots to improve . I'm planning to do 10 x better on my new FF . :D Let's see who i'm obsessed with ? Awee , Your comment is so encouraging. Thanks love ~