The Unborn

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, I thought it was going to be corny and it was a little bit. It was pretty scary if you watch it in the movie theaters. I didn't really want to watch it because a bunch of immature kids were going to watch it. I was totally annoyed when the high school girls start yapping away or giggling during the movie, ruining the scary scenes for it. Otherwise, it was a good movie. Pretty scary and the girl is really pretty, she looks a lot like Megan Fox and Cam Gigandet is her hottie boyfriend (he's James the vampire from Twilight.) Anyone else watched this?

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
um sorry to say this but this movie was not even scary at all. the girl was pretty but she did not know how to act at times and plus the movie was so predictable. I've seen better and this movie was just blah...i didn't like...

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
I saw this movie opening night. Had some jumpy parts but not very scary. I think I watch too many horror movies but yea.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah No Offense to people who liked this movie but I thought it was horrible. The main girl was hot, but gosh watching this movie made me want to choke her to death. The entire movie was pointless well I mean the storyline and all.. there was no real explanation to why everything was happening aside that the grandmother killed the spirit that possessed her brother years and years ago... also the entire damn movie was about her looking into a mirror or at a wall or something because she hears something.. and her going to see her grand mother.. I found it funny how her dad appeared like 3 times in the movie! Where was he when all of that was going on? LOL.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
i've yet to see this movie, but what I heard from my brother was that it sucked and it had a pointless ending.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
This movie wasn't as good as I expected it would be. I thought that the storyline could use a good twitch. Acting wise was okay and there were moments of scary jumping scenes, but that much to hold it's viewer by.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I was going to go see this movie this weekend but after reading you girls comments I don't think I am anymore lol.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
THe unborn is about the twins that one didn't born at birth right?
if so, i would say this movie is pretty interesting.
i like it a lot.
it was scary and there was a main plot to it too.
however, there were a few corny scenes where the old man was possessed by the monster and he fell down the stairs like crazy
it's a worth to watch.
not bad.