[Tv]The Bachelor: Jake Palveka

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm kind of ashamed of myself for even continuing to watch this show even though I said so many times I won't lol. I actually did quit until I heard a khmer girl went on the show, but sadly she wasn't picked to continue on. However I fell in love with one of the girls Ali -.-" She's currently the top 4, she is a drama queen to some extent, but WTF is he thinking Vienna? I have seen so many places and people backing up Vienna and making Ali out to be the bad guy when they are both equally at fault. Hello people there are edits made the show so obviously there is something wrong with Vienna they just edit them out. So many of the girls don't like her so I'm sure there is a reason -.-" Ali may complain to much, but I'm sure its the editing likewise with Vienna maybe some editing made her seem bad/good, but if a handful of girls almost all disliked her there was something going on behind closed doors. If Jake picks her I'll know why he is still single, man can't choose worth of .. shizzz ... even though the show is fake

sorry had to vent that LOL

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
lol i don't watch the show much but if Jake was to take the girl Tenly out then I'm not continuing to watch it...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I heard that Ali ends up leaving the show after the home town dates -.-" not because Jake didn't give her a rose but she left on her own free will and that in the end he chooses Vienna the final two are Tenly and Vienna but its just rumors -.-" I hope not Ali! I love Ali! LOL for some reason ... I hate how I bought into this fake reality (how ironic fake reality) lol tv show... for some reason when I saw Ali I instantly liked her even though she's a bit bitchy sometimes lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah -.-" I was pretty devastated by the khmer girls comment like who says that on national tv -.-' there may have been worst things that could happen and have happened, but deng she just made the stereotype worst for asian girls

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Yea most of the asian girls on the reality show are made to look stupid or they pick the really stupid one like the girls on America Next Top Model also one was ashamed to be asian and the other one was she don't know why she proud to be asian the last one was pretty ok but she was cocky as hell. Tila Tequila girl what a joke for us asians. The only asians that represent us well are the people on America Best Dance Crew lol...

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Yea most of the asian girls on the reality show are made to look stupid or they pick the really stupid one like the girls on America Next Top Model also one was ashamed to be asian and the other one was she don't know why she proud to be asian the last one was pretty ok but she was cocky as hell. Tila Tequila girl what a joke for us asians. The only asians that represent us well are the people on America Best Dance Crew lol...

Does anybody know where I can watch the latest bachelorette's full episode with Jillian? I can't seem to find their full episodes. I keep getting the clips only.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I finally watched a couple of episodes of the show. I somehow don't like to watch the beginning. I wait until there are about eight to ten girls left. I watched the woman tell all and it was pretty interesting. Though, sadly I think Jake is going to continue to be single. The top two I just don't feel it. There is something missing.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
RealitySteve has said that Jake Chooses Vienna and he is rarely ever wrong. He has been right about everything so far this season -.-" Just like one mistake. I'm pretty sure he probably picks Vienna. Although I wish Ali Ali ALI!!!!!!!

Maybe I'm crazy lol but I wish Ali does get her own season on the bachelorette and then Jake appears on the show as one of the guys trying to win her heart and has to try to make Ali fall for him all over again.... LOL it has rating boost all over it! I mean its so hard not to believe that Jake still loves Ali after watching Women Tell All -.-"

Merit

sarNie Adult
Jake to me reminds me of Brad Womack---Spelling. I think Vienna is young for Jake and she seemed to be in the moment. It's funny how on the preview of the finale where Jake's mom said...(wait is she the one all the girls hate) LOL. That should be a clue. Yes, a couple of girls hating her is nothing ordinary. But if the majority of them dislike her than that is a telling sign that something is fishy with her.

I always say that I'm done with the show but I usually catch them at the last few. The one I wanted to see work out was Jen/Andrew but of course, they both found love elsewhere.

I like Ali...But I just don't see it in Jake at the WTA that he wants her back. I don't want him to be like Brad which was a waste of time but at the end the result is going to be the same. He isn't going to end up with any of them. I don't mind seeing Ali on the next bach...

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
i think Jake the fake is not a man to his words.....i really wish Tenley will find a righteous man who will treat her with all the respect that she deserves....all i have to say about Jake is he is the stupidest guy ever!!!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I been watching VH1's A basement affair. Haven't seen the Bachelor ever since it first came out a while ago.

I wonder if "Average Joe" will make a comeback anytime soon??