What Lakorn Production do you want your actors to work with?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
eg. lakornthai, broadcast Thai tv, Act Art, Medta, etc...

I’m just curious if anyone has a favorite Lakorn production and what has been their favorite lakorn produced from that production?

Lately, I’ve been digging Broadcast. I’m wishing they would work with Mark soon bc I trust their acting coach and want them to use a good director!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'd like to see Mark in a Broadcast Thai production as well. He's still got it pretty good, he has worked with most of the productions in ch3. I'd want to see him in Lakorn Thai more often since I loved him as Sathit.

xodxo

I'd like to see Mark in a Broadcast Thai production as well. He's still got it pretty good, he has worked with most of the productions in ch3. I'd want to see him in Lakorn Thai more often since I loved him as Sathit.
I have strong feelings he’ll def work with lakornthai again :)

I want him to stray away from Medta, I’m like so sick of them wasting Mark’s time with cheap action roles when he should be in more drama/romance roles.:drooling:

I’m really hoping for Broadcast next!!:angel10:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I think this is the best thread to ask, what are Channel 3's best production houses ? If there was a ranking which one would be first & which one would be considered least favorable.

Personally for me with Matt I just want her away from Maker J for sometime lol. I'm just grateful Broadcast Thai came through and offered her something she couldn't turn down.

Amethyst

sarNie Egg
I think this is the best thread to ask, what are Channel 3's best production houses ? If there was a ranking which one would be first & which one would be considered least favorable.

Personally for me with Matt I just want her away from Maker J for sometime lol. I'm just grateful Broadcast Thai came through and offered her something she couldn't turn down.
The top production houses are Broadcast, Lakorn Thai and Act Art. Generally all productions have their hits and misses but these are the ones that normally garner the most viewerships, ratings, tidings and awards for the channel which is why they're more favored than the others. I would even argue that Thong Entertainment is quite favored because it's pretty obvious that Anne gets priority to people's queues and there's always a good amount of coverage and promotion for her lakorns. There used to be a lot of good companies back in the days that have totally lost their magic now ex. Who & Who, No Problem, Pau Jin Jong (used to be with Ch7 but they were known as the production that brought Oil and Aum P's coupling to fame).

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Master One is underrated, but they produced some good different lakorns. One of my favorite lakorn from them was that Teacher/counselors lakorn starring Alek and Ja. That’s one production that I find myself enjoying a lot.

Amethyst

sarNie Egg
Master One is one of the underdogs at Ch3 that deserves more love. Part of the reason why they're so underrated is because they don't produce the generes that most viewers go far; slap/kiss, revenge or the cheating husband slopes so the viewership is not as diverse or consistent as others. I happen to really like their directing style and selection of unique storylines. Some of my favorites from them are Kuan Kaan Tong Gub Gang Por Pla Lai and Wai Saeb Saraek Kard.

xodxo

I would even argue that Thong Entertainment is quite favored because it's pretty obvious that Anne gets priority to people's queues and there's always a good amount of coverage and promotion for her lakorns.
Actually Thong Ent is a pretty big production, I almost forgot about them but she’s newer so she hasn’t had as much award recognition but I know for a fact everyone wants their favorite to work with Thong Ent lol

There used to be a lot of good companies back in the days that have totally lost their magic now ex. Who & Who, No Problem, Pau Jin Jong (used to be with Ch7 but they were known as the production that brought Oil and Aum P's coupling to fame).
Can you tell me what lakorns are produced by who&who? I’m not familiar with them.

Paujinjong used to be so good! They produced Noon’s top lakorns, and Aums! Honestly no problem could be better if they didn’t recycle their koojin every year or their nonsense storylines... maybe if they branch out and use more diverse actors they could get better!!

TV scene is another production I think could improve or get better, but they tend to stick with ancient/Boran genre.

Maker family Production can be good when produced by p’Ja but by anyone else’s is just blah

Amethyst

sarNie Egg
Sure. Off the top of my head the ones I remember by Who & Who (back in the days they were called Remind production) are Mandee Yard Fah (this was co-produced by P'Mam and P'Kai), Prasat Meurd, Meun Kon La Fak Fah, Prissana, Jao Sao Kong Anon, Sai See Plerng, Tam Hua Jai Pai Sood Lah, Ruk Diew Kong Jenjira, See Pan Din, Wanida, Fai Luang, Rom Chat, Ruen Mayura, Rachinee Morlum etc. Basically a lot of Willy/Mew and Nok Chatchai's classics were produced by P'Kai.

I feel like Thong Entertinment is pretty much a branch of Lakorn Thai since Anne takes a lot of inspiration from P'Da and she normally uses P'Aew as her director. The foundations are pretty similar. Although her production is still new, most of her lakorns so far have garnered a lot of buzz so the Channel likely allows her some priority and leeway.

PJJ was really good. Nune and Aum probably wouldn't have been as recognized as they are today without Ah'Too since he's the mastermind behind their best hits. I don't know what happened to them after they left for Ch3. It's one thing that Ch3 doesn't give them access to the more popular actors or primetime slots but the plots they end up chosing are not that intriguing. Ah'Too did a lot of fantasy genres when he's better off with family dramas or revenge. If he picks something along the lines of Sood Kaen Saen Ruk, I'm sure it would be a hit with the right casting.

No Problem pretty much went downhill after falling into the koojin trap. Who would have thought that something good like Jao Sao Prissana and Song Naree, Phoo Yai Lee Gab Nang Ma shares the same producer as Leh Leh Sulab Rang? P'Mam surely needs to stay away from comedies for a while.

TV Scene used to be decent back in the days but now they're stuggling with the lack of good directors.

Maker Y is a hit or miss. Plerng Boon was a testament that if Khun Ja does adequate research, her lakorns can turn out good since she spent over 8 years on that remake. She's a better producer than her brother Jett for sure.

I forgot to mention that I also really like Good Feeling. In the recent years, their works have been really good with the help of a strong scripwriter like Num Ban Rai Gub Wahn Jai Hi So, Khun Chai Pawornruj and Padiwarada.

Then there's those in the middle: Maker J, Medta, Sonix Boom, Duang Malee Jun? (Tuk Jenjira's production), Cholumpi, Pood-Dern, Step Power 3

Then there's the ones that are just really bad: Guts Entertainment, Citizen Kane, Kantana Evolution/D-One TV, Akarapol, TV Thuner

Last edited:

xodxo

Sure. Off the top of my head the ones I remember by Who & Who (back in the days they were called Remind production) are Mandee Yard Fah (this was co-produced by P'Mam and P'Kai), Prasat Meurd, Meun Kon La Fak Fah, Prissana, Jao Sao Kong Anon, Sai See Plerng, Tam Hua Jai Pai Sood Lah, Ruk Diew Kong Jenjira, See Pan Din, Wanida, Fai Luang, Rom Chat, Ruen Mayura, Rachinee Morlum etc. Basically a lot of Willy/Mew and Nok Chatchai's classics were produced by P'Kai.
Oh— it’s p’Kai’s production ? Wow!!! Yes then I know who he is, I actually only recently discovered him bc he’s producing Kimmy and Tik’s Upcoming Lakorn lol

But damn the Willy/Mew lakorns were true classics!!!!!

It really does make me wonder what happened to who&who by p’Kai?? His hits were the best!

I have always liked Good Feeling with pKing haha I loved Kchai Pawornruj because of Mew!! The production was great in there and that’s actually my favorite kchai part too!! Haha

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Love all of Willy’s and those were my all time favorites!

xodxo

Talking about true classics why haven’t they remade this yet? I don’t think it’s ever been remade yet? I’m not sure what the storyline is but love the ost!! Haha

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Talking about true classics why haven’t they remade this yet? I don’t think it’s ever been remade yet? I’m not sure what the storyline is but love the ost!! Haha

This one was cute and I don’t remember it having too much drama. Mew’s grandma didn’t like Willy cause she thought he was poor. He was a waiter and they met when Mew’s and her friend dine and dash. At the end, Willy actually came from a money. Kind of like forbidden love kind of story but they got together at the end.

I said it previously and will say it again, they need to remake Fai Leung. Although many recent lakorns has that story line already but something about Willy and revenge lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I did love Broadcast from 2007-2010.

It's really not just the production itself but plots (storytelling wise and character development) and casting plays a huge role.