What to pack when go to Laos

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Hi everyone,
I never been to Laos before. so I don't know much of what to help my bf pack. I did some research but they didn't tell much. It's good to hear from those who been there before. The point is that my bf plans to go to Lao this coming May for school's project with his professor. They both will go to Laos to study the features plants and lands over there. Since I don't have much experience of Laos but I also wanna do something for him. Somethings that would help him over there. Does anyone mind to give me some advises. I would be very appreciate all the tips and ideas :D :flowers:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Since your boyfriend is going for school and with a professor, you probably shouldn't worry too much. I'm sure everything will be provided for him, depending on where they will be staying.

Number 1 thing you need, that Laos has but it's very low quality.
Toilet paper. lol tissue will do too. sun lotion. Tooth brush, tooth paste, gel, hairspray. (whatever he uses) medicine includes Tylenol, Pepto bosmol and etc.
that's all i can think of. :)

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Since your boyfriend is going for school and with a professor, you probably shouldn't worry too much. I'm sure everything will be provided for him, depending on where they will be staying.

Number 1 thing you need, that Laos has but it's very low quality.
Toilet paper. lol tissue will do too. sun lotion. Tooth brush, tooth paste, gel, hairspray. (whatever he uses) medicine includes Tylenol, Pepto bosmol and etc.
that's all i can think of. :)

Thanks :D for the advises. Aside from that, they both will split after 1 month. Beside, each of them has to provide their own stuff. I know that he knew better than me when it comes to camping or go to the forest. Still, I'm a little bit worry cuz they both will be staying there for 3 months. Thats why, I wanna pack something useful for him.

I will prepare all the stuff that u mentioned above. Thanks again for ur time and details ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
my sister went to thailand [not laos] and she said the same thing -- TOILET PAPER ..
also, HAND SANITIZER [not sure if you can carry that in the plane]

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
Nah u can if its a small bottle otherwise the bigger bottles will have to go in your luggage not carry on....and u dnt need to worry that much im pretty sure laos will have shops that sell toiletries Cause thats the most important thing and what u pack wont last him for 3 months. And dnt forget first aid kit and electrolytes if its gonna be hot at that time.

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks :thumbsup: so much for sharing the advises. Im very appreciated it, u guys! I will make a list of all of those stuff before buy them..Thanks again ^_^

mokka

sarNie Adult
anything that is useful to him... for sure toilet papers and hand sanitizer. I'm not sure how picky he is with stuff but if he is royal to one brand of toothpaste or shampoo, he should just bring it. He should bring tumtum.

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
anything that is useful to him... for sure toilet papers and hand sanitizer. I'm not sure how picky he is with stuff but if he is royal to one brand of toothpaste or shampoo, he should just bring it. He should bring tumtum.
Thanks. So far, I know that he won't take toilet papers but I will pack him hand sanitizer.n He kinda picky sometime too..Oh well, I will just surprise him with all the stuff that i have on my list..