What's Hanging In Your Car?!

Muddie Murda

smile...

[/b]

I plan to do more later, but it's not ready yet. :p

Anyways, I heard that most of those who hang something up in their car like this are most likely to have road rage. :p

dfemc

sarNie Adult
u have Q-tie pies hangin' on there. but isn't hanging things off ur rear-view mirror illegal? let me know if that's true.

Muddie Murda

smile...
:eek: Is it illegal?! Then everyone's breaking the rules here. Hahaha :D
Why they make air freshners to hang there then? o_O

Oh well! I guess I'm the only sarNie w/ a cool rear view mirror. huahuahua

Quarter

Tell me about it.
this is why you watch the news muddie. hmm, if i can remember, it's illegal because it can block a person, or something like that. eck. i dont even know why they made that rule, i see alot of cars with big dice, that totally blocks 5 people.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i think the cops can pull you over if it disturbs or blocks your view which can be a danger to yourself and others. and it looks like you got a lot of things hanging there. :lol:

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
like judy says there are always exceptions to laws and rules lol

Muddie Murda

smile...
Maybe it's just in your state? hahaha
My friends are really into car stuff so if this was a law here he would have told me and then broke the law and do it anyways. haha
And yeah, I got alot, :D but it's small and cute. :D

noungning

Heartless
ahah i do have something hanging, it used to be a tassle, then it was a chinese jade water bottle alone for a while, then when i came back from thailand, i added a buddha thingy... and confirm. i have have bad road rage :D

i think that thing about being illegal might be by state also.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yah its illegal in California to have stuff hanging on your rear view mirror but most of the time a cop will not pull you over unless they suspect you are doing something else wrong and they are just using the excuse of hanging stuff on your rear view mirror to pull you over.

donna

sarNie Adult
i have a purple friendship feather that my native american friend gave me and i have a little cross hanging on the string of the feather. i have to admit that i have it bad when it comes to road rage too. i don't actually tail someone and try to hurt them but do i cuss them out in my car!

i heard that its illegal too. especially something that is crystally. the sun reflects off of it and it could blind someone and prolly cause an accident or something

i have my graduation tassle hanging... but sometimes it does blind me... cause of the the metal thingy wen the sun hits it... but i love it... and dude i didn't know it was illegal... that's so strange... like here in tx... well in the highland park area they ban cell phone usage in the school zone and if ur caught u could be fine up to 100 dollars... i'm like dang that's insane... lucky i don't live around there.

noungning

Heartless
oh the pourng ma lai? dork ma li smells very good once it's hung... and when it's brand new, it's very pretty.