You Changed My Life

nikki1786

LizQuen

“You Changed My Life Movie” - A Very Special Love Movie Sequel

You Changed My Life Movie - A Very Special Love sequel will be shown in theaters in February, just in time for the Valentine’s Day. You Changed My Life title is again another song just like where the sequel originally first came from. The movie, self titled according to the song by Janie Frickie who also sung one of my all time classic favorite songs I Loved You All The Way popularized the song for many years including the late 70’s.

While most would mistakenly take the title of the song to You Changed My Life in a Moment, the title of the sequel to A Very Special Love movie is only You Changed My Life. I bet this new movie by the well blended and molded tandem and love team of Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd will again rock the theaters this year with this movie of theirs.

This movie sequel will yet be added in their list of trophy’s to collect and list down in their (Sarah and Lloydi’s) own memory lanes soon. Meanwhile, there is an ongoing rumor that You Changed My Life will accidentally go on the same playdate with another movie by the lovely daughter of Sharon Cuneta, KC Concepcion this coming February. Well, whatever happens, I’m pretty sure that Sarah and John Lloyd will make another box office hit with their movie sequel to A Very Special Love - “You Changed My Life”. As usual, Sarah Geronimo sings the official soundtrack of their upcoming new movie and I am excited to hear it on airwaves soon.

The love tandem of Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz extends for another movie to hit the big screen this month of Love. You Changed My Life, the sequel to the very successful debut movie of Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz as a love team, A Very Special Love. The upcoming movie is predicted to do even a greater mark in the box office field and should bring in twice as much as A Very Special Love has “unexpectedly” brought it. You Changed My Life will debut on February 25 in Cinema’s nationwide.

A lot of people have been anticipating Sarah Geronimo’s first kiss in A Very Special Love but only got disappointed, this might be just the very chance where you will see her kissing someone, and if there would be a kiss in You Changed My Life, then it would be John Lloyd Cruz.

For More Inquiries:

check the --->
http://starcinema.multiply.com/

chenling

sarNie Adult
I watched their first movie and it was really cute....I will have to wait until this is uploaded on the net...I've got a ? for you nikki..where can I check out all these dramas and movies..all on youtube?? Is there a better site to get them on??

nikki1786

LizQuen
I watched their first movie and it was really cute....I will have to wait until this is uploaded on the net...I've got a ? for you nikki..where can I check out all these dramas and movies..all on youtube?? Is there a better site to get them on??
actually you can watched some fo the movies in YT but there's no subs. that's why its better if you get to know Wingtip, for him to put the subs of the movie and its also clear copy.

there's one thing i know for sure. that WINGTIP is the uploader of the all filipino movies, all clear copy. that means you have to DL the whole movie in mininova, but if you really want to check out the whole movies. this is all Wingtip's uploaded movies that you can download:

http://www.onlytorrents.com/search/wing-tip-pinoy:3

http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=wingtip
------------------------------

these are the following movies im going to watch.

Tanging Ina Ninyong Lahat (subs)/comedy - http://www.mininova.org/tor/2255480

Synopsis:

The most famous mother is back for the sequel of the highest-grossing comedy movie in the Philippines!

With the one, big, happy family that she has, any woman would admire Ina Montecillo (Aiai Delas Alas) as the embodiment of a perfect mother. But after more than 40 years of doing everything for her family, she realizes she hasn’t done anything for herself. Ina then embarks on a journey of finding her self-worth that surprisingly lands her as the president of the Philippines!

Ina revolutionizes Philippine politics by running the country not as a serious and an uptight leader but as a hilarious and caring mother. Because of this, she gained the trust and the support of the Filipino people. But just as she starts to become the president that everyone loves, she also changes and becomes the mother that her children hate. In the end, Ina has to make the hardest choice of her life – becoming the mother of the nation or becoming the mother of her own children

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signos (subs)/suspense-thriller- http://www.mininova.org/tor/1487852

Synopsis:

Louie receives a text message from the province that his father Ulding had a heart attack. Louie rushes to drive home from Manila only to find out that the message was nothing but a prank.

Louie then senses something eerie about his hometown. He finds out there have been several killings in the area all done in the same manner. Apparently, the victim first hears some rumbling noise that is before they are found dead all covered with mud.

Louie learns that his childhood sweetheart Elma is the most recent victim. He visits her wake and is forced to confront an unresolved issue with Elma\\\'s husband, Nestor, who was once Louie\\\'s bestfriend.

As the day draws to an end, Louie is also forced to resolve his long-standing conflict with his father who is now married to their servant. Cora, a simple, earthy mystic. Ulding has refused all of Louie\\\'s invitations to stay with him in Manila because of his new family.

When the killings move closer to home and threatens Louie\\\'s family, he discovers for himself how he had been estranged from his roots and now must face his past with the horror of what is to happen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You Changed My Life" is still not avail to upload it, but the movie is still on its 3rd week... receiving as one of the top bill movies. so i'll be waiting for Wingtip to upload the movie.

chenling

sarNie Adult
Thank you nikki....will have to check those torrents out.. once I get my big pc hooked back up...thank you!!!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
She's so cute! They look good together. Though Idk who they are.