❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Any new pra’nang pictures to taunt me yet?? Lol with all these kissing talks lol :p

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When Matt was wiping his chest all I thought about was Na sucking in his stomach and puffing his chest to look bigger lol. The way Matt unbuttoned his shirt lol. And in their interview, they always take turn to look confused hahaha. And the way Matt rolled her eyes at one part. I think the lakorn will turn out great :naughty2:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
The perfect gif reaction to men in general lol.

For real?!!. He should wax, it's better for him (& no razor bumps lol).
That’s what he said. Unless there will be more shirtless scenes, the razor shave might be one and done. Also, he doesn’t strike me as someone who gets his chest wax. He’s not metrosexual for sure. Still :icon12: him.

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg
That’s what he said. Unless there will be more shirtless scenes, the razor shave might be one and done. Also, he doesn’t strike me as someone who gets his chest wax. He’s not metrosexual for sure. Still :icon12: him.
Yeah , I think he likes to keep his chest hair!! Never seen him shaved/waxed his chest hair !! Damn!!! He looks hot ❤

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I can't speak for others, but I would be thinking " No way, for real? Have to see this!". Then I'll scream because I do that whenever pra'nangs kisses and especially, since he's my #1 pra'ek. I like Matt so I am cool with them smacking lips and if the Korean version was known for it. They can't take it out.

Looks like he'll be giving his 110% - For example, shaved off his chest hair for that scene above. :pancarta:
I thought I was the only one who noticed his lack of chest hair!! :risas3: I was like 'Nadech's chest has never looked this smooth before, wtf did he do?', then I realised.