❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

ella0411

sarNie Adult
When Matt was wiping his chest all I thought about was Na sucking in his stomach and puffing his chest to look bigger lol. The way Matt unbuttoned his shirt lol. And in their interview, they always take turn to look confused hahaha. And the way Matt rolled her eyes at one part. I think the lakorn will turn out great :naughty2:
I was actually observing if he did take a visible breath. :pancarta:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Nadech smiling and Matt's eye roll! :lol: She's so naughty. I can't wait for this lakorn already. Keep the updates coming. I'm so hype.
Others would have been shy but she was just there, rolling her eyes with a big smile lmao and Nadech kept on smiling lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ever since I watched the drama Black, I think guys wearing all black is so darn attractive lol. And Nadech is wearing lots of black in here:love:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
James is such a sweetheart to Matt. She was so random and weird on some of their BTS lol. But I do like their friendship. I would not mind seeing them in a more modern lakorn. Especially with James being a bit more grown up now.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
James is such a sweetheart to Matt. She was so random and weird on some of their BTS lol. But I do like their friendship. I would not mind seeing them in a more modern lakorn. Especially with James being a bit more grown up now.
[OT] James has grown up and Matt looks younger... But they're now paired with NY. :naughty2: There's this KB BTS video where Matt was pinching his nipples and kept on poking him. lmao

James was one of those few who treats Matt like a lady, no matter how random she gets. She's everyone's buddy, with most of her p'eks. :p

It's already good that the awkwardness bet. Matt and Nadech is gone. Looking forward to the days where they'll promote this. :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am sure it takes a bit for James to get used to Matt...but once he did he seemed to appreciate the weird side of her. I watched that BTS a couple of times where she kept on poking him lol. Honestly, the only person where she acts like a lady around is Kong S. Matt was so smitten by him. She would marry him if he ever agrees hahhaha