❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Did they?? Hahhahaha @SuzieJ @ella0411

I don’t recall hahha but hopefully they’ll share some this round... but they’re still “n’eks” so chances of bikini showing not a high chance

~~.

Their squad is fine though! Love the diversity of their personality hahha!
Idk if you've already seen this. lol

Screenshot_20180618_105720.png Screenshot_20180618_105754.png

I like their squad. A combination of dork, shy, and random.

I thought Matt mentioned a long time ago she would marry, but damn.. she’s still here so that’s awesome! She’s currently a favorite of mine too hehe :p I think her career is just about to blossom cuz I thought I read 3-4 years ago, she was gonna marry soon. Haha. Glad she hasn’t yet.
She said tho, that she can't say she'll stop after marriage. She said she really loves acting so she might still accept lakorns (and now she has MLFTS and still unmarried.) I think her main concern is having a baby. :p

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Matt’s shot looks good. But Mint~~ wish she had a whole body view instead. Thanks for sharing. @ella0411

I guess I can hope they’ll do bikini girl shoots in Phuket. haha :p

~|

I don’t personally care if they’re married or not, as long as they continue with acting, that’s totally fine. I just recall reading Matt saying she could get married sooner. Haha. Either way it’s cool, acting is her career so doing acting after marriage is totally fine. I envision many actors of this generation doing that.

xodxo

Actually, Matt, Mew and Taew have something in common, related to this thread: Nadech :rolleyes:
It doesn’t matter lol anything to keep this thread active and going is good lmao! :p

I don’t like it when forums are so dead. Lol :(

Waiting for their trip pictures lol please update soon girls :p

ella0411

sarNie Adult
It doesn’t matter lol anything to keep this thread active and going is good lmao! :p

I don’t like it when forums are so dead. Lol :(

Waiting for their trip pictures lol please update soon girls :p
Yes, we have to keep it going. lol this wouldn't have reached this page if it wasn't for the OT posts. :risas3:

xodxo

Yes, we have to keep it going. lol this wouldn't have reached this page if it wasn't for the OT posts. :risas3:
I don’t ever really consider anything off topic anymore lmbo! Anything related to the people in the lakorn or acting or Thai et is all relevant! All discussions are considered relevant hahahahaha :p

Plus right now they’re barely updating Hahahaha so there’s nothing to talk about the lakorn hahahha so we have to branch out and talk about them and their trips hahahha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, for as long as I have been here there's not one single thread that ever stays in topic all the time. I don't mind cause it is a hard task lol. People try their best to stay on topic but it never does. I think it is fine to veer off a bit, almost like a commercial break then we eventually come back to it lol.

The dog and Nadech has great chemistry:naughty2:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkJacWxH-OC/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=vig78h4sov4j
Looks like matt is heading to phuket with Mew, Taew, Mint C, and and her guy friend shes always with. I love this group of girls! Really wanna see them in a lakorn with all four of them as the main leads! I wonder if theyre going as a vacation or for a project or something
How long Mint has been friend with Matt like this ? And wow Matt BF is so not the jealous type ! *Applaud*

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Idk if you've already seen this. lol

I like their squad. A combination of dork, shy, and random.

She said tho, that she can't say she'll stop after marriage. She said she really loves acting so she might still accept lakorns (and now she has MLFTS and still unmarried.) I think her main concern is having a baby. :p
I like Matt swimwear. It highlights her nice body. Sorry but never been a big fan of bikini. It is like runing around with your underwear and shows too much skin

ella0411

sarNie Adult
How long Mint has been friend with Matt like this ? And wow Matt BF is so not the jealous type ! *Applaud*
The Mint-Matt-Margie lakorn was around 200, right? Was Matt close to Mint even before that?

He's really ideal. Matt can be with her guy friend for 24 hours and it's okay. :p I like their strong and trusting relationship.

I like Matt swimwear. It highlights her nice body. Sorry but never been a big fan of bikini. It is like runing around with your underwear and shows too much skin
Me too. Like, how can you walk around like that with your undies? I think it was just me. lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That Smith guy considered Matt as his little sister and since Matt have been with her boyfriend for so long they completely trust each other. She says, her boyfriend is not the jealous type and he trusts her and respects her decision. Another word, she does whatever she wants lol. I think it is sweet to have that kind of relationship but sister or brother relationship or not it would drive me nuts. Because Matt and Smith traveled the world together.