❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The kiss on the head is so sweet and how he apologized. Sila gets very emotional when it comes to Mintha. He's visibly upset over her being hurt though he knows he's the cause of it but he doesn't have a clue how to get out of it. He sees her hurt and just dig deeper into his revenge and dragging Mintha along with him. He wants to hurt the others badly on behalf of her and himself yet the ones that's going to pay dearly is Mintha and him. It's funny how hatred works.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Aww...Sila! "You got hurt because of P' didn't you?" - Damn I love it! - I also find it funny that Typhoon has to have the bandage on his nose (even tho it's because Tor actually/physically punched him).

mayag

sarNie Adult
Tor is really a real life bad boy, he was once a good child but become a rebellious teenager with many different kind of friends. Hanging out with the wrong kind of people, getting to fights. He had 3 major accidents that he almost died. He didn't care about his family, all he cared about were his friends. He was once also the top 3 in his studies among his peers that ddramatically changed. He used to be a good student but then he began continuously started have more issues at school that required his parents to see his teachers, from once or twice a month and then weekly, due to uniform or fights.
He's youngest of three brothers 6 years apart. and was always bullied by them. When he started high school. He felt he doesn't wanted to be bullied, so he picked his friends and would be friends with everyone.... but those people eventually turn their back at him. His groups of friends hit and attacked him at one point, and others would keep picking fight with him.
Then when someone he truly respected told him that he would eventually die or become disabled if he didn't change himself. If he didnt ordination into monkhood. He thought about it and eventually decided to do it. He did for 7 days, those 7 days he lived in a temple with no electricity and had to do everything himself. When his parent visited him, and left it made him realised how much he really needed them.
And eventually when he went back to study and tried to bring back his grade in his second and last year but it was too late. His applications for universities were unsuccessful and he got rejection for all his choices.
But now he's a graduate from his area of study, he cares about his family the most.
So when tor said he isnt a 100 percent a good person this is probably why.
I remember watching this before and getting the hint that he was talking about his not-so-good past but didn't know for sure 'cause of my (VERY) limited Thai skills. But aww good for him for realizing his behaviour and changing his ways! I think he even teared up a bit after watching the video with his parents.
The fact that he was able to become a good person shows that he always had goodness within him. He wasn't ever inherently bad...just had to go through a period where some evil forces were acting on him. I think going through that period has made him a lot more mature for his age. Plus, a bad person wouldn't have stayed with his girlfriend for so many years!
But no wonder he's so good at fight scenes and acting angry lol. He just has to channel his old self. XD

Thanks so much for translating @alissaax!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Tor is really a real life bad boy, he was once a good child but become a rebellious teenager with many different kind of friends. Hanging out with the wrong kind of people, getting to fights. He had 3 major accidents that he almost died. He didn't care about his family, all he cared about were his friends. He was once also the top 3 in his studies among his peers that ddramatically changed. He used to be a good student but then he began continuously started have more issues at school that required his parents to see his teachers, from once or twice a month and then weekly, due to uniform or fights.
He's youngest of three brothers 6 years apart. and was always bullied by them. When he started high school. He felt he doesn't wanted to be bullied, so he picked his friends and would be friends with everyone.... but those people eventually turn their back at him. His groups of friends hit and attacked him at one point, and others would keep picking fight with him.
Then when someone he truly respected told him that he would eventually die or become disabled if he didn't change himself. If he didnt ordination into monkhood. He thought about it and eventually decided to do it. He did for 7 days, those 7 days he lived in a temple with no electricity and had to do everything himself. When his parent visited him, and left it made him realised how much he really needed them.
And eventually when he went back to study and tried to bring back his grade in his second and last year but it was too late. His applications for universities were unsuccessful and he got rejection for all his choices.
But now he's a graduate from his area of study, he cares about his family the most.
So when tor said he isnt a 100 percent a good person this is probably why.
Thanks so much for translating @alissaax!

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Still good for her...I had to watched it on mute because hubby was sleeping. I think Fang played Mintha with more outbursts than Fern. That's why when Mintha here says and does stuff to Sila it's more impactful. Their scenes are short in the episode but loves it nonetheless.
Yes definitely, she was like yelling and screaming all the time. Maybe Mintha just hasnt reached that level yet? We'll see how it is after Sila sleeps w/ her sis. Maybe then she'll be more raeng